• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Oleksandr Zinchenko: C’est Zinny

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
He's everywhere. I don't know how he can stand at the end of the match playing 3 positions but I love him. He's another player who is always going to give every ounce of himself for the team and that is what Champions are made of. I can only see him continuing to thrive here.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
The guy has a huge engine. I love his passion. Hes just a quality footballer who is crazy versatile. Like a luxury version of James Milner lol. Please stay fit!

Gunner-Union

Def our best midfielder despite being on the team sheet as a left back. Great vision and passing and better at defending than I thought he was

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
In peps biography in 10 years he will mention Zinchenko as one of his worst transfer mistakes. Losing a great player making his competition better than his own team.
How many super-blunders in transfer has there been? Top of my head i can only think of Van P, Ashley cole (unfortunately, it seems to be us usually)

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I have no idea how we want to find a back-up for him, i don't know another LB who is playing similar to him or who could play this.

He is just different

You don’t look for a lb to replace him. You look for a no10 who’s got crazy work rate and is good defensively 🤪

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Some of his defending has been very iffy lately.

Think Mikel needs to adapt to playing him differently without Partey on the pitch. Maybe invert him a little bit less.

Think he just isn’t a great defender no? Not just lately, that’s always been the case, it’s what you accept for having his other qualities.

Pop Tart

Established Member
He is just acceptable at defending. going forward he is brilliant and i am happy we have him. Could arteta possibly play him as a midfielder? Something I would like to see next season

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Think he just isn’t a great defender no? Not just lately, that’s always been the case, it’s what you accept for having his other qualities.

I get that, but at some point you bank on him being your left 8, a job he can easily do, and bring someone who can provide width and a bit of what he currently does now + some defending.

Top Bottom