• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Oleksandr Zinchenko 🇺🇦

Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Smart signing if this true, looks a decent option on the left. Add Hickey as a competing right back and we have that important cover in those areas. What interests me however is that he plays in midfield, I wasnt aware of that. Assuming he is an 8, which I see he plays for Ukraine in a 433, he gives us the necessary depth there too.

I like such deals, shows me we are applying our minds.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Love this little guy. Id play him in midfield. Him and Tielemans in makes a lot of sense. Xhaka out and we've got a bit of quality depth and if Tierney gets injured an able deputy at left back.

SA Gunner

Love this little guy. Id play him in midfield. Him and Tielemans in makes a lot of sense. Xhaka out and we've got a bit of quality depth and if Tierney gets injured an able deputy at left back.

Definitely, Zinchenko and Tielemans is immediate rotation for Xhaka and Ødegaard. I'd be greedy and throw in Auoar as well, although he would probably put an end to Smith Rowe moving into midfield.

Do Zinchenko, Tielemans and Bissouma and we are looking good IMO. Add Auoar to that, and we are serious about getting back to our best.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Definitely, Zinchenko and Tielemans is immediate rotation for Xhaka and Ødegaard. I'd be greedy and throw in Auoar as well, although he would probably put an end to Smith Rowe moving into midfield.

Do Zinchenko, Tielemans and Bissouma and we are looking good IMO. Add Auoar to that, and we are serious about getting back to our best.
Not sure if clubs will approach for Bissouma until his case is finalised one way or the other...

SA Gunner

Not sure if clubs will approach for Bissouma until his case is finalised one way or the other...

This coming month right?

I think once his case is resolved, and its positive for him, there will be a few teams after his signature. United and Sp**s are also sniffing around I've seen.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
You see so many people against this ‘Arsenal aren’t a dumping ground’.

So moronic, there is a world of difference between signing Cedric, Cech and Willian to signing Zinchecko and Jesus.
They make sound we signing 30 years old in decline we signing 2 players who not only young but not reached thier peak yet. Our squad already too young we have to fell it with few older than 25 years old players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom