• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Oleksandr Zinchenko 🇺🇦

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badger_Revenge

I actually think Zinkochinetti will be an improvement on XhakaTikiTaka in that position. It will be nice having cover for Tierney, but I think that is where Zinkotini will have the biggest impact eventually, if we don't get another MF.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
I'll just call him Zinners, the way he's talked about as this likeable guy that gives 110% for his club he reminds me a lot of Rammers.

ash_rasul

Really didn’t enjoy the bulling vid. 9 times out of 10 (no reference) the ‘victim’ is just putting up a good face and accepting the clown role because it’s part of the culture, while suffering in silence.
Not sure if you are being serious here, but I really don't think one puts out a rap video like the one he has if one were just "putting on a brave face" or "suffering in silence" or anything like that.

Nah my guy is the real deal and fully committed to the role! Gotta respect it.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I actually think Zinkochinetti will be an improvement on XhakaTikiTaka in that position. It will be nice having cover for Tierney, but I think that is where Zinkotini will have the biggest impact eventually, if we don't get another MF.

Leite Xhaka will keep his position, it remains to be seen if Alex Zinneti will play as his midfield partner or will be utilised as primary LB

ragnarock

Not sure if you are being serious here, but I really don't think one puts out a rap video like the one he has if one were just "putting on a brave face" or "suffering in silence" or anything like that.

Nah my guy is the real deal and fully committed to the role! Gotta respect it.

Yeah serious. Haven’t seen that and, of course, don’t know what’s really went on but my point is I’ve seen that happen and I get a really bad vibe from it.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
He seems like a really nice guy. Last night when they showed him in the stands during the match, one fan was shaking his hand for an eternity and he just kept smiling and chatting with him before taking selfies with everyone coming up to him.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
@drippin and @A__G loved the signing tbf.
db7.jpg

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Why can't we just announce these signings straight away instead of waiting an official 3-7 days. Most other clubs will anounce them straight away & put their fans at ease. He was at the match over Orlando with Edu if everyone saw that picture. If this isn't announced officially over the next 2 days then I'll be a tad bit concerned.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Why can't we just announce these signings straight away instead of waiting an official 3-7 days. Most other clubs will anounce them straight away & put their fans at ease. He was at the match over Orlando with Edu if everyone saw that picture. If this isn't announced officially over the next 2 days then I'll be a tad bit concerned.
:lol:

Totally agree with this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom