• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Oleksandr Zinchenko 🇺🇦

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Bringing in Zinchenko isn't going get people off their seats and we'll be bantered as signing City castoffs, but he's a quality player imo.

Reported link can't be dismissed since it's Gaughan, but unless he wants out (which I doubt since he seems happy there), I don't think Pep would want to lose him. He's pretty much the perfect utility squad player for them.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Bringing in Zinchenko isn't going get people off their seats and we'll likely be bantered as signing City castoffs, but he's a quality player imo.

Reported link can't be dismissed since it's Gaughan, but unless he wants out (which I doubt since he seems happy there), I don't think Pep would want to lose him. He's pretty much the perfect utility squad player for them.
People can't laugh when you sign players from man city because they all with good quality and consistent players. Zinchenko will find more chances here specially when you consider how injury prone Tierney is

GDeep™

League is very weak
Good player but no reason for City to sell, and he gets a fair bit of game time. Zinchenko and City seem a good marriage.

Jesus on the other hand is openly unhappy.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Zinchenko is a baller. Would be a good signing if we can manage to pull it off.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

The **** is he doing on holiday in Greece? Should be hiding in bushes outside our transfer targets houses with a notepad to observe thoughts on their behaviour and a camera phone to take comprimising photos of their wives.

He can stay in Greece for the rest of his life as far as i am concerned.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Would be an elite addition. Better than the stiff backs we have running at the moment.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
As much as I'd like this to happen, he's massively underrated, I just can't see it.

Why the heck would he leave City for us?

Jesus is (hopefully) coming here to start & be that big fish.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
As much as I'd like this to happen, he's massively underrated, I just can't see it.

Why the heck would he leave City for us?

Jesus is (hopefully) coming here to start & be that big fish.
City are looking for Cucurella Brighton lb so Zinchenko will have less play time. City will sell as long we offer them money.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
This guy only earn 20k a week 😂.
What a bargain for them. Wonder what it would take for him to consider us in terms of a pay raise. If Pep is going to throw us some bones because of his relationship with Arteta then we may as well take advantage. I'd much rather us be the recycle bin of City's unneeded quality players for their usual transfer rotations than Chelsea's retirement retreat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom