• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Oleksandr Zinchenko 🇺🇦

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
With Eddie renewed I'd wager there's money for it.

Hell, I'd even go as far as to say daddy Kroenke has left town on a business trip and young Mik is about to have a house party regardless. He is going to raid that war chest licour cabinet something fierce.
You're speaking my language Dude - the booze analogy is one I can get behind for sure. I hope Mikel bleeds that crusty yank dry of every drop of liquor. We need a transfer orgy!!!

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
You're speaking my language Dude - the booze analogy is one I can get behind for sure. I hope Mikel bleeds that crusty yank dry of every drop of liquor. We need a transfer orgy!!!

Problem is that the last time his last son Raul tried to do that, Stan found out he had filled the vodka with water and Tim Lewis had to send the Spaniard packing 👀

Would be gutted to see him leave tbf, he's not your typical flamboyant modern day full-back but would bring in the much needed stability to your left-side. He can have some brainfart moments now and then but that's it, not too many negatives. But he hasn't yet played a full season as first choice LB for us. I'm thinking you'll get either him or Jesus, not both.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
Could he be an option instead of Tielemans do we think? Can play as a left sided 8, two footed etc. He actually profiles pretty similarly. Tielemans has the versatility to cover as a number 10 and Zinchenko as LB

I think so. According to BlueMoon his natural position is centre midfield where he plays for Ukraine. He can play fullback but it's not his ideal position.

An every touch playing CM for Ukraine. The definition of box to box

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
Would be gutted to see him leave tbf, he's not your typical flamboyant modern day full-back but would bring in the much needed stability to your left-side. He can have some brainfart moments now and then but that's it, not too many negatives. But he hasn't yet played a full season as first choice LB for us. I'm thinking you'll get either him or Jesus, not both.

What's your assessment of both Zinchenko and Jesus?

How has Zinchenko played as a midfielder?

I imagine Jesus and Zinchenko will both struggle to get miniutes if you get a new LB and have Halaand and Alvarez coming in

What's your assessment of both Zinchenko and Jesus?

How has Zinchenko played as a midfielder?

I imagine Jesus and Zinchenko will both struggle to get miniutes if you get a new LB and have Halaand and Alvarez coming in

Zinny's ability as a midfielder is a bit overrated, he's got a decent passing range and shooting. He's been a solid backup LB for us, he'd easily give you 20 good games a season. But I have to say we did well to mask his weaknesses in our possession based system, I'm assuming Arteta will do the same.

As far as Jesus is considered I think you're getting a hidden gem. He's ridiculously underrated, his ceiling is very high. He wasn't even our first choice striker but has close to 100 goals for us which is mad. He's the kind of team player you would want on your side for a big game.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
I think so. According to BlueMoon his natural position is centre midfield where he plays for Ukraine. He can play fullback but it's not his ideal position.

It was Pep who made him a full back. Prior to that he was an attacking midfielder. I was interested in him from an Arsenal perspective before he went to City. Maybe after 4 season stuck at left back, he fancies some games in his actual position?

bergholt

Looks more like a 6 than an 8 there, but maybe Ukraine weren't attacking much.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Just tell the guy if you going to buy LB or not really not that hard. Also about us we need to decide if we'll go for Hickey or this guy don't take forever and lose both

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom