• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Olivier Giroud (Out) | Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

There was never a chance of Wenger selling him this summer regardless of what he did today.

Kanonier

I'd keep him but not as our starting FW. He would be a terrific backup to have. We need top quality but also depth in the bench. OG is not WC but he can give us 10-15 goals x season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sell him Giroud is perfect sub but he won't be staying here for upcoming years to play as a sub he won't be happy about it need to sell and the fee is really good enough.

Get rid get rid get rid get rid get rid get rid get rid!!!!

QONVIyz.gif

f8d5c639-72b9-486b-96f0-71a9edc6c3c2.gif

giphy.gif

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

If Wenger stays then I can't really see this happening. He'd sell every other forward we have bar Alexis before he sells Oli unless Oli himself forces the issue.

It'd leave us arguably needed two forwards in the summer that'd cost a hefty fee. One starter and the other to basically fill the role that Giroud has had this season, and that won't be cheap.

Tho, in saying that we do have Asano coming back and Sanogo has hit some form for the Under 23's so who knows.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I love the guy and think he's a solid squad player and wonderful when on form and if managed correctly.

But yeah, for that price, I'd take the money and run.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
If Wenger stays then I can't really see this happening. He'd sell every other forward we have bar Alexis before he sells Oli unless Oli himself forces the issue.

It'd leave us arguably needed two forwards in the summer that'd cost a hefty fee. One starter and the other to basically fill the role that Giroud has had this season, and that won't be cheap.

Tho, in saying that we do have Asano coming back and Sanogo has hit some form for the Under 23's so who knows.
- If Wenger was smart, he'd take the money. Giroud is the antithesis to our forward game and it's a testament to his willpower that he's still managed to do quite well, but enough is enough IMO.

- Mavididi >>>>> those two.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Rather keep his 10-15 guaranteed goals if we are losing Alexis even if I dont like watching him play too much.

Its a 30-40 goal loss. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom