• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Omar Rekik Joins Arsenal

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Dude looks like he was in N-Sync.
8wmf.gif

REWB

He looks good on the ball I guess?:confused: or CB version of Bellerin? lol

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Presumably one for the future but good that he has been in and around the first team of Hertha. Hopefully he slots right in.

It's good this is a signing for a future, but I doubt he makes the first team this season or the next.

We already have too many defenders, so unless we're going even more proactive with kicking them out this feels weird if this was meant to be first team now.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He's here to persuade Guendouzi to stay. Next season, there's him, Gabriel, Saliba, Holding, Chambers and Mavro. I'm sure Chambers will go and probably Mavro too so there's room. Our low CB quality on paper has improved. Welcome
Ps Forgot about Mari. :facepalm:

Last edited:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom