• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Omer Toprak

Status
Not open for further replies.

HHBurak

What about Naldo? are you a bundesliga viewer?

i saw a few Leverkusen games and the whole defence looks quite **** to me, not sure about him...

Naldo is ****, like a brazilian Vermaelen, scores many goals as a cb but is not reliable as a defender.

As I remember Toprak was injured, and therefore missed a few games. Leverkusen wants to sell him, because next summer he can leave for 12m €. Dortmund wanted him to replace Hummels, but Leverkusen refused to sell him because they couldnt get Dragovic in. Now Dragovic to Leverkusen has been confirmed, Toprak shoud be free to leave

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
oh finally some positive news this night serious links in striker and a defender. Perez and Toprak for 36M is so Arsenal.

I'd be very happy with that:

-------------------Lucas------------
Iwobi----------Özil--------Alexis
----------Xhaka---Jack/Santi-----
Monreal- Kos-Toprak-Bellerin
------------------Cech----------------

A very good team.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'd be very happy with that:

-------------------Lucas------------
Iwobi----------Özil--------Alexis
----------Xhaka---Jack/Santi-----
Monreal- Kos-Toprak-Bellerin
------------------Cech----------------

A very good team.
still not title winning team but a better team then last season.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
still not title winning team but a better team then last season.

Last season title winning team had Simpson, Huth and Morgan in defence. Ferguson'ss last title winning team had Evans, Rafael and Valencia starting over 20 games each. This Arsenal team is better on "paper" than them. We have just as many world class players as the current Utd team whilst City are currently starting CBs is an attacking LB and an ex Everton error prone 3rd choice CB. That Arsenal team is as good as any in this league.

Last edited:

Goon_si

So what are this guys characteristics? Fast, slow, aggressive, dives in or not, good or bad in the air? Fit next to Koscielny?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom