• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

On This Day...

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

@Riou
vince-mcmahon-it-was-special.gif

I see your Champions League result, and raise you this superior team and with superior commentary...

...have always loved how the whole team changed to short sleeves in the second half :lol:

• Applause
Reactions: A_G

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Such a memorable performance !
Although Baptista stole the show with his 4 goals, Ali and Song were brilliant on that night.

And then imagine @Riou saying that team and even the better one at 2007/08 was worse than the robotic, dull teams of today :lol:
I can only dream of what Wenger might have done with Tets' £800m team and the actual fans supporting him.

Riou

A dark day in the @BigPoppaPump household this...

...I can only pray that he never sees this video on Twitter 🙏

Riou

Not getting Top Four this season did the club more good than harm, tbh...

...we had too much work to do on the squad to be ready for Premier League and Champions League games at this point, needed that extra year in the Europa to let the squad organically grow properly.

Riou

...need Martinelli fit so he can recreate this iconic Overmars moment v City next 🙏

Riou

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

The Romford Pele, what a player...if Foden had scored those first two goals the media wouldn't shut up about it for days!
I remember watching it live, couldn't believe it. Fa cup final goal was awsome too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom