• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

On This Day...

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
I screamed and ran around like a madman in my living room. I really thought we were going to do it after that.

We really really messed that one up.

I was exactly the same. Really thought that goal would lead to us winning the title.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Walcott had a really good run of form from 2010-2015 for us, his goals and assists were very high.

Thought the 2015 cup final was his moment to be our main striker, but it was pretty much the end of his time here.

Even his run of goals in 16-17 was a bit meh, felt like he was just going through the motions compared to before.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Walcott had a really good run of form from 2010-2015 for us, his goals and assists were very high.

Thought the 2015 cup final was his moment to be our main striker, but it was pretty much the end of his time here.

Even his run of goals in 16-17 was a bit meh, felt like he was just going through the motions compared to before.
Walcott was emerging as England's first-choice CF in October 2015, but after that injury against Sheffield Wednesday at the end of October he was never the same. Didn't help that he was playing LW which was his worst position in the front three.

Riou

Walcott was emerging as England's first-choice CF in October 2015, but after that injury against Sheffield Wednesday at the end of October he was never the same. Didn't help that he was playing LW which was his worst position in the front three.

That team we had in the second half of 14-15 and first half of 15-16, was very good.

Fell apart very quickly though, shame.

Was annoyed as hell that Theo got injured v Sheffield Wednesday, while Big Wengz was just laughing after that match :lol:

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Riou

lol he fell off hard, but Arshavin was very gassed. One of those players that got you out of your seat when he fancied it.

His 2008 for Zenit and Russia and 2009 for us, he was amazing to watch.

Djourou looked to be fulfilling his potential in 2010/2011 too, but fell of pretty badly in 2012.

Was a proper Wengerball team, that season.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

His 2008 for Zenit and Russia and 2009 for us, he was amazing to watch.

Djourou looked to be fulfilling his potential in 2010/2011 too, but fell of pretty badly in 2012.

Was a proper Wengerball team, that season.
Arshavin's start at Arsenal was nuts like you say. My expectations for new signings have been tempered since then, so it's even crazier how he started in hindsight.

Wish we signed him a tad earlier, but he more or less announced himself at the Euros like you also mentioned.

Riou

Arshavin's start at Arsenal was nuts like you say. My expectations for new signings have been tempered since then, so it's even crazier how he started in hindsight.

Wish we signed him a tad earlier, but he more or less announced himself at the Euros like you also mentioned.

Least little Andrey is doing well in his music career now, under his new name...Ed Sheeran.

Though shame he's a ginger now, does kinda taint his memories of his time at Arsenal.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom