• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

On This Day...

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

.. perfect player for the perfect stadium!

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
29th September 1984.

Wishing former Arsenal defender, Per Mertesacker, a Very Happy Birthday!!! 🎈🎂
Per played 156 Premier League games for Arsenal, 🟥⬜ scoring 6 goals. ⚽🥅 He won 104 International Caps for Germany. 🇩🇪
He is now part of the Arsenal Youth Set up.

Screenshot_20220929-075830.png
In Arsenal action. 🟥⬜

Screenshot_20220929-075937.png
On International Duty with Germany. 🇩🇪

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

My Xhaka getting abused and booed for no reason. :( I just watched some videos on youtube of that match and he actually had an assist that day...emery era an era to be forgotten. The arrival of Arteta has changed so many things for good at Arsenal and not only xhaka related, the atmosphere, the anger of the fans, the AFTV, removed and placed at the bottom of things the honorary fans who were there to create troubles and harm the club etc.

So much negativity and toxicity coming from the fans of a club, never experienced it before...

Last edited:

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
My Xhaka getting abused and booed for no reason. :( I just watched some videos on youtube of that match and he actually had an assist that day...emery era an era to be forgotten. The arrival of Arteta has changed so many things for good at Arsenal and not only xhaka related, the atmosphere, the anger of the fans, the AFTV, removed and placed at the bottom of things the honorary fans who were there to create troubles and harm the club etc.

So much negativity and toxicity coming from the fans of a club, never experienced it before...

He played like **** during that period tho

UpTheGunnerz

Do not lie, or maybe you have not watched Assna games carefully.

I’m not lying, I don’t understand why you try to make it out like xhaka been brilliant all his tenure. Actually I don’t understand fanboying at all. You with xhaka , Gdeep with Özil etc

Erlis

I’m not lying, I don’t understand why you try to make it out like xhaka been brilliant all his tenure. Actually I don’t understand fanboying at all. You with xhaka , Gdeep with Özil etc

Xhaka has been always among the top players at Arsenal throughout all seasons of his tenure. Maybe we like them because they deserve it and because they are among the best players in football, have you ever thought of it. Who are you fanboying?

UpTheGunnerz

Xhaka has been always among the top players at Arsenal throughout all seasons of his tenure. Maybe we like them because they deserve it and because they are among the best players in football, have you ever thought of it. Who are you fanboying?

I ain’t fanboying no fool but the collective. I am partial to mo Elneny and Danny welbeck tho

Xhaka have been the biggest bum in the squad from time to time, happy that he has raised his level of course, one of the best midfielders in the league this season

Erlis

Why are you insulting him? Calling him sh1t blah blah. How would you feel if someone would insult you? Xhaka was always one of the best if not the best in almost every match even before Arteta arrival. It is not that he has earned his place just for his handsomeness. I supported him always because he is one of the best. And I can tell you that in 80% of the matches he deserved to be the MoM

Latest posts+

Top Bottom