• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

optimistic

Status
Not open for further replies.

flotz

Gunner Ossie said:
flotz

Wake up and smell the coffea mate you can be as optimistic as you like but reality will eventually appear and bit you on the arsenal.

People are talking as if our home games are already won. sorry i beg to differ. I think we will win one of our home games draw the other and loose to, or draw with inter millan. the fact if that we only have 1 point and the others have 4 therefore all they have to do is win 1 and draw 1 and we have no chance. Just forget it mate and concentrate on the league. Even if we did get through it would have been with the help of others which real champions league contenders should not need.

Real arsenal supporters can also be quite realistic too.

you said? :)

Pat's missing Gerbil

Gunner Ossie said:
flotz

Wake up and smell the coffea mate you can be as optimistic as you like but reality will eventually appear and bit you on the arsenal.

People are talking as if our home games are already won. sorry i beg to differ. I think we will win one of our home games draw the other and loose to, or draw with inter millan. the fact if that we only have 1 point and the others have 4 therefore all they have to do is win 1 and draw 1 and we have no chance. Just forget it mate and concentrate on the league. Even if we did get through it would have been with the help of others which real champions league contenders should not need.

so what do you think now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Webdesignlab

Established Member
Pat's missing Gerbil said:
Gunner Ossie said:
flotz

You know a lot here can be quoted with similar rubbish, but rather than single them out. why not say, forget the old rubbish we going forward man.

Superdudes

Did i hear anyone saying that arsenal aren't good enough to progress to the quarter final of the champions league? well henry sure making those critics who called themselves arsenal fans, eat thier words.. now we are above inter by goal difference with our next match against the current group leader, Lokomotive Moscow.. we've already displaces inter, so i say, bring on the LoKos..

Andrew

Funny that this thread was brought up, starting almost a month ago. Glad to see I was optomistic, because those ones who weren't certainly look like fools now. I even remember Pires7 starting a thread after the first Inter game saying how we will beat Inter away without a doubt. :D

The tables have completely turned, especially on Inter Milan. They remind me a bit of us in last season's second round. We seemed certain to go through but didn't.

quattro

shame on arsenal for proving them wrong. shame on arsenal for humiliating inter milan... a WORLD CLASS squad and (ex) leader of group b.

shame shame shame!!

especially henry... shame on you thierry you heartless bast*rd!

;D

flotz

"Glad to see I was optomistic, because those ones who weren't certainly look like fools now"
:lol:
theres no point in being pessimistic!!
imagine if we'll win the champions league? then it will surely be very funny to read again the replys here..

Webdesignlab

Established Member
Webdesignlab said:
Pat's missing Gerbil said:
Gunner Ossie said:
flotz

You know a lot here can be quoted with similar rubbish, but rather than single them out. why not say, forget the old rubbish we going forward man.

Well Flotz we were right, so enjoy it.

Andrew

Well I said earlier in this thread that we will either be knocked out or will go on to winning to whole thing. There's nothing to change my mind about that. We have a class team and I just think now it's starting to show in Europe.

sienna

I was pessimistic about our chances after the defeats against Inter and Kiev and boy what a turnaround by us. The two teams who defeated us are out and we're top of the table. Football can be a strange game. I'm just glad we got through after such a disastrous start. Let's take it one game at a time and see how it goes.

flotz

haha....i told you!!! :mrgreen:
but it could have been so differant if cole didnt score against kiev
now i think we achieved the exeptation i mean getting to the knock out stage and i hope we can get the further we can!!
come on guys lets be optimistic!

quattro

and i quote from the great lazarus long:

"Don't ever become a pessimist, Ira; a pessimist is correct oftener than an optimist, but an optimist has more fun--and neither can stop the march of events."

;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom