• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Orkun Kokcu

Ashybashy86

exactly, rumours. ;) Maybe it's time to do some research for your self instead of believing all of the rumours. Your tabloids have to be filled too.

Feyenoord wouldn't be thrilled with half that amount, therefore they are busy with extending and upgrading his contract. We want to keep him for a few seasons.

"This isn't even EL level signing" , and what's the level of Arsenal nowadays? (sorry;))
We need players to get us out of the rut we're in and up a level, not keep us there.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
And you have seen Kökcü play for how many times?
Or do you base your opinion on statements from others?
(Who probably haven't followed his development neither)

But as i said, i won't be disappointed when he stays longer with us.
:lol:.
You think this guy is a starter here? You think he Will be Good enough in a year or two? Cant play player WHO arent ready.

Djinga

:lol:.
You think this guy is a starter here? You think he Will be Good enough in a year or two? Cant play player WHO arent ready.

To be fair, i don't know how he will respond on a higher level and with higher intensity. Sometimes it works out for smart players who are surrounded by better players then his current club, sometimes they freeze or are scared.

All i can say is that Kökcü is an intelligent player, reads the game very well, is a excellent passer and has great technical skills. It would be a great asset to your team, even when he needs some time to adapt under the wing of your more technical players.

I disagree with the guy who said that his value would not increase simply because it's Feyenoord. He is likely to play at the Euro's, he has the interest of big clubs, and the transfermarket is totally out of control it seems. Besides that, there are some new directors/managers at Feyenoord who pursue a different policy within the club.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We won't be selling Guendouzi unless his attitude really become big problem. He still have ability to be good midfielder.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So i read many Dutch people say it maybe will be too early to sign him now. While i agrew but if he keep improving his price will double and we'll miss the opportunity to sign him.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
So i read many Dutch people say it maybe will be too early to sign him now. While i agrew but if he keep improving his price will double and we'll miss the opportunity to sign him.
It won't double mate, Feyenoord isn't winning anything and their record fee is like €18m or something. He'll need to singlehandedly carry Turkey to the semi's to get above €30m. I'd rather take the risk of waiting another season and paying a few mln extra than take the risk of paying €25mln now while he won't even displace Willock or Guendouzi. Need more at cm right now.

Tom349

Nonsense from agents in my opinion. Doesn't fit the profile we want.

Which is?

Same age as Martinelli and Saliba. From an age and upside point of view he fits with some of the signings we have made and look to be wanting to make more of based on the rumours flying around. While I would say playing style and position is yet to be determined given his lack of experience and age, while Arteta himself hasn't had enough time to really illustrate what his vision of football looks like.

Top Bottom