• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Orkun Kokcu

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Good player, type of player that could instantly stake a claim for first team, maturity about his game.
Reminds me of a Modric/Rosicky combo.
giphy.gif

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Z (@ZRAFC) Tweeted:
Orkun Kökçü: 'I’ve had an offer twice now [from Feynoord] that with all due respect – wasn’t what I’d hoped for. And now it is quiet. I don’t know if it’s conscious, but it sometimes feels like the club is waiting to sell me after all. [@VI_nl]

Hi

Elite Smarts

Gouendizi 🤦‍♂️
Z (@ZRAFC) Tweeted:
Orkun Kökçü: 'I’ve had an offer twice now [from Feynoord] that with all due respect – wasn’t what I’d hoped for. And now it is quiet. I don’t know if it’s conscious, but it sometimes feels like the club is waiting to sell me after all. [@VI_nl]

Hi
I'm seeing Dutch football fans saying he's not worth the price. He's talanted but so he is ESR. I'd rather go for Aouar who I think will become realistic target as French clubs are looking to sell.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
His Youtube compilation has basic 5 yard passes with acres of space around him ffs

P.S: Some people in the comment section were saying he is similar to Cazorla :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Then again I saw some guy on FB claiming Raul to be a player like Bergkamp so not much of a surprise

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Reading a Feyenoord watcher of VI is saying he expects Feyenoord to come back with a good offer, expecting he'll extend and stay. So that would be great.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
His Youtube compilation has basic 5 yard passes with acres of space around him ffs

P.S: Some people in the comment section were saying he is similar to Cazorla :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Then again I saw some guy on FB claiming Raul to be a player like Bergkamp so not much of a surprise
Agreed, he looks basic

Latest posts+

Top Bottom