• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Orkun Kokcu

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I’ll say it again, Kokcu is not Arsenal calibre talent, he’s not even better than ESR.

Also the pricetags mentioned in the media is a dead giveaway that this is a trash rumour. If you want to pick up Kokcu you could get him for 10M or less.

1. Feyenoord is well known for not getting good prices for their players (mostly because they almost never turn out great).

2. Kokcu has barely shown anything so far except that he fits Advocaat’s rigid defensive-counter system. Under Stam he was drowning in midfield.

3. Feyenoord is still in the middle of a new stadium project that dates back 10 years, until it happens they can’t raise their budget so a transfersum for kokcu of 10M would be like 20% of their annual budget and they would jump on that.

4. Corona crisis has hit clubs like Feyenoord who aren’t cash rich like ajax super hard, money is tight, Kokcu is not that important, they will sell in a hearbeat.

In conclusion, this Kokcu story is not true because A: he’s just not that good and B: the media reports it like a chase of some medium money costing talent when in reality feyenoord would sell for half the money reported yesterday.
How is this Boadu of AZ? Seems like he is rated highly

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Nah, Boadu looks horrible and Ihataren looks okay but this Gravenberch looks real class.

We were interested in Boadu when he was young, but he turned us down. He is still really young but has suffered two serious injuries since. Been out for two seasons I believe, but he has a serious eye for goal. More in the Defoe mould though. Not what we need and I'd say Martinelli is so much better.

Ihataren is very skillfull, but I am not sure. Gravenberch I hadn't even heard of till you mentioned him. He looks a real talent. The type of young player we don't have. The type of young player we could probably buy and offer first team football. Buying Partey allows you to play a younger player next to him. I'd be for it.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
We were interested in Boadu when he was young, but he turned us down. He is still really young but has suffered two serious injuries since. Been out for two seasons I believe, but he has a serious eye for goal. More in the Defoe mould though. Not what we need and I'd say Martinelli is so much better.

Ihataren is very skillfull, but I am not sure. Gravenberch I hadn't even heard of till you mentioned him. He looks a real talent. The type of young player we don't have. The type of young player we could probably buy and offer first team football. Buying Partey allows you to play a younger player next to him. I'd be for it.

Gravenberch has such long legs on him, major Pogba vibes.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Has a year left on his contract at Ajax and they're trying to tie him down apparently. Only 18 and probably best for him to stay at Ajax. But hey, if you're good enough even at 18 you can fight your way into the first team at any club. Looks like he has all the attributes to be a top player.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
If Gravenberch keeps his head down and works hard (he's somewhat nonchalant at times) he can become very good. Bigger talent than Willock for a similar position. I think he should stay at Ajax for a couple more years for his development. Should become a nailed down starter first. One downside is that his agent is Raiola though. If he should leave, I hope he goes to Arsenal. Would be good to see some Ajax players make the step to Arsenal again.

Ihattaren is an even bigger talent in the Eredivisie. Already PSV's best player more or less. Would be a good pickup if we can't find a more established creative cm (Aouar, Golovin, Sabitzer, Foden).

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
If we spend even one penny of that money we can spend on this Kocku I'm getting a permanent ban again.

Unless of course we get Partey and a bunch of other quality players.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser

Yeah I read about hi being the Dutch Pogba or something but never searched him before this. He looks really really talented. I think though he is a bit too unprepared to start here. He looks as though he needs to grow into his body and mature his game.
If Gravenberch keeps his head down and works hard (he's somewhat nonchalant at times) he can become very good. Bigger talent than Willock for a similar position. I think he should stay at Ajax for a couple more years for his development. Should become a nailed down starter first. One downside is that his agent is Raiola though. If he should leave, I hope he goes to Arsenal. Would be good to see some Ajax players make the step to Arsenal again.

Ihattaren is an even bigger talent in the Eredivisie. Already PSV's best player more or less. Would be a good pickup if we can't find a more established creative cm (Aouar, Golovin, Sabitzer, Foden).
Yeah, he looks suprb but still got some way to go before regular first team
Would be ecstatic to get this kid tbh but yeah he has a way to go before that and we ain't getting him in near future for sure.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
****ing hell, same guy who covered the Ziyech story and has also was first in calling De Jong and De Ligt. This has legs.
Gif time!!
27c19e33a77ef953315431db3089b672.gif

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Thing is I really don't think he's a no. 10. Plays more like a Cesc or a Pjanic than an Özil. Can't comment on his quality, gotta trust the club with that, but 25m euro is steep for a young guy in the Eredivisie. Pretty sure he could be cheaper.

One thing I'll say for him is that he can use both feet, which is one of my favourite qualities in any football player.

Top Bottom