• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Our next 5 games...

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Yeah it is 6 games we are going to pinch 12 out of 18 maybe 13; I look at the trend line of the teams and our opponents seem to be having a wobble with the exception of West ham at the same time we are having a dramatic improvement in defensive structure over last 8 matches in league or so

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Expected to lose against Liverpool but not in that manner sadly. need to get results against Newcastle Southampton Everton a and Westham. The mood is down the confidence got big hit so we'll see how our young team will pick up. The most difficult game out of way now let's back to another run.

Performance and entertaining football can wait but we need to back to European football and we have very good chance

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Liverpool 4 Arsenal 0
Arsenal 2 Newcastle 1
United 1 Arsenal 1
Everton 0 Arsenal 1
Arsenal 1 Southampton 0

...bottom line, we are ending it with a negative goal difference...the Arteta way!
I won't survive much longer if we win all our games by 1 goal difference against Newcastle and Southampton we need to beat them by few goals defensively they awful

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Last season 1st half fof season we ended with 27 points this season we need at least to get 35 points. 7 games to go need 4-5 wins its achievable imo with fixture remaining.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Liverpool 4 Arsenal 0
Arsenal 2 Newcastle 1
United 1 Arsenal 1
Everton 0 Arsenal 1
Arsenal 1 Southampton 0

...bottom line, we are ending it with a negative goal difference...the Arteta way!

Everton game is annoying because they’ll probably have a full strength squad back for that.

Southampton and the Geordies should be 6 points no excuses. If they’re a scrubby 1-0 it’s pretty hard to be excited.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Everton game is annoying because they’ll probably have a full strength squad back for that.

Southampton and the Geordies should be 6 points no excuses. If they’re a scrubby 1-0 it’s pretty hard to be excited.

Yeah, we need to get some decent 3-0s soon.

Think this is now the longest in a season, Prem era anyway, were we haven't had a positive goal difference yet...Arteta breaks the worst records :lol:

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
we needed to play utd whilst ole was still there - i would be very happy with a draw there.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Everton doesn't look good so if we go there we need to win the utd game i want better performance and result it's away games so it's not guaranteed 6 points

blrgooner

Established Member
Last season 1st half fof season we ended with 27 points this season we need at least to get 35 points. 7 games to go need 4-5 wins its achievable imo with fixture remaining.
You sure we were on 27 at half way stage last season? We were on 14 points after 15 games if I remember correctly.. even if we won the next 4, we could have only reached 26 and I think there was a draw there also.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
You sure we were on 27 at half way stage last season? We were on 14 points after 15 games if I remember correctly.. even if we won the next 4, we could have only reached 26 and I think there was a draw there also.
Just checked yes we finished with 27 points after 19 games 8W 8L 3D.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I'm encouraged by the fact that we now seem to be winning the "games we should be winning" more consistently. Draws against **** teams, especially at home, have cost us over the last two seasons. Let's make sure we beat Everton and Southampton, the United and West ham games will take care of themselves.

Latest posts

Top Bottom