• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Our next 5 games...

blrgooner

Established Member
Just checked yes we finished with 27 points after 19 games 8W 8L 3D.
Yep. I think we were on 14 points from 14 games last season. We had 4 wins and 1 draw to finish on 27 points at half way stage. This time we are on the same number of points in 13 games as we were in after 18 games last season. Hope we can get some more wins and finish with 34-35 points in the first half of the season.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
How we do against the likes of Everton and Southampton, will show if we can get Europa League.

How we do against the likes of United and West Ham, will show if we can get Champions League.

Really looking forward to this coming month...after how crap the last 2 League seasons were, glad to be in the mix for something again.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
How we do against the likes of Everton and Southampton, will show if we can get Europa League.

How we do against the likes of United and West Ham, will show if we can get Champions League.

Really looking forward to this coming month...after how crap the last 2 League seasons were, glad to be in the mix for something again.

We could fluke wins against both United and West Ham, and then fluke lose against Everton and Southampton.

What would that say?

Riou

We could fluke wins against both United and West Ham, and then fluke lose against Everton and Southampton.

What would that say?

key_views_uecl_002_20210613124853.png

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
If you have aspirations to be a top 4 team you've got to be putting Everton away.

United at their place will be a bit tougher without Ole but I'd be disappointed if we didn't come away with at least a draw.

Should beat Southampton and the West Ham game could go either way I suppose though I'd be disappointed if we didn't get the 3 points.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
@Riou I think that we need to target 75 points plus this season to make it back to the Champions League. It may be more than enough, looking at recent trends, but that would be a safe tally I reckon.

That is an average of 2 PPG, and we are currently trending at 1.76. So basically raise our game slightly more and maintain that momentum.

Bringing in your approach, it would mean you beat anything under 7th place and draw with 5/6/7 at the worst. 1,2,3,4 are free hits.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
@Riou I think that we need to target 75 points plus this season to make it back to the Champions League. It may be more than enough, looking at recent trends, but that would be a safe tally I reckon.

That is an average of 2 PPG, and we are currently trending at 1.76. So basically raise our game slightly more and maintain that momentum.

Bringing in your approach, it would mean you beat anything under 7th place and draw with 5/6/7 at the worst. 1,2,3,4 are free hits.
Won’t happen xG improves considerably

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Everton I think is another L for me. Maybe a homer against Southampton. West Ham will be extremely tough at home. Will win if we're lucky. So we're looking at 9 pts out 15.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
So we have 5 remaining games for the first half of the season:

Everton Away
Southampton Home
West Ham Home
Leeds Away
Wolves Home

Should be minimum 11 points. So that would be 34 points after the first half of the season.
Last season 68 points would have been enough for the 4th place...

Riou

So we have 5 remaining games for the first half of the season:

Everton Away
Southampton Home
West Ham Home
Leeds Away
Wolves Home

Should be minimum 11 points. So that would be 34 points after the first half of the season.
Last season 68 points would have been enough for the 4th place...

To be honest, we are good enough to get 5 wins out of 5...let's be brave!

Riou

Not sure how many games we can win away, we always get bullied.

Really lose faith tonight, that was bad.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The positive in away games we gone ahead 4 games from 8 the negative is performance and the performance after we gone ahead we need to be better away games always tough in PL. So far only 7 points from 8 away games is not good enough. Has to be better than that.

Also it make every home game is vital because we'll be in pressure to earn 3 points every home game and that's make westham and Southampton game important for us to get 6 points after embarrassingly earning 0 point from 6 after being in winning positions i hate this club.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

So on paper if we wanted to get top 4 you’d be expecting 10-12 points because we face some sides near the bottom of the table.

Problem is though we’re woeful away from home and Leeds and Norwich have improved recently.

It’s sad that form wise I’m not overly confident of winning any game of that five except for Southampton.

06D087A0-AE17-4CAA-A232-5E29FDC8E928.jpeg

Top Bottom