• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Our next 8 games...

Camus

Trusted ⭐
Honestly made it very hard for ourselves with that inexcusable defeat. Sounds hyperbolic but we need to win away at Liverpool now in my opinion. Sp**s result aside, who we more often that not do blow away at home, we've been pretty bad against the so called "big" teams this season. 2 points from City, Chelsea, Liverpool and United isn't good enough, especially when we're also dropping 7 points from 9 (tearing up just typing that) against ****ing Wolves, Palace and Southampton. You can't have it both ways, either we need to be blowing away these smaller teams week in week out or at some point we're going to need big results against the big teams.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Next 8 games in EPL : Brighton (a), Liverpool (a),Fulham (h), West Ham(a),Chelsea (h), Cardiff (h),Man City (a),Huddersfield (a).That's unitl mid February.

I will go for 16 points.

HBL

Established Member
I'd snap your hand off for 16 points, I noticed the other day that we play all of the other top 6 sides by the 30th game in the season. Not sure on the fixtures for our other top four competitors but if we can get to 60+ points after 30 games we should be in a great position for top four.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Next 8 games in EPL :

Brighton (a) 3pts
Liverpool (a) 0 pts
Fulham (h) 3pts
West Ham(a) 3pt
Chelsea (h) 1pt
Cardiff (h) 3 pts
Man City (a) 0 pts
Huddersfield (a) 3 pts

= 16 pts

We may get a point at City but we could also end up dropping pts at West Ham so 16 seems about as much as we can get.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Next 8 games in EPL :

Brighton (a) 3pts
Liverpool (a) 0 pts
Fulham (h) 3pts
West Ham(a) 3pt
Chelsea (h) 1pt
Cardiff (h) 3 pts
Man City (a) 0 pts
Huddersfield (a) 3 pts

= 16 pts

We may get a point at City but we could also end up dropping pts at West Ham so 16 seems about as much as we can get.
We will beat Chelsea

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I know it all depends on whos playing and which system. We have been in every game this season bar the city game, teams wont want to play us thats for sure.

Agreed, Chelsea away could have gone either way. I wasn't too concerned about losing to Saints, we had Kos as our only recognised CB and he hadn't played for ages, we were always going to concede and they were always going to get a lift with a new manager. Its how we go from here that counts, we need a good winter to have top 4 in our hands.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I would love to beat Liverpool and think it can be done depending on what defence we can put out. Someone needs to as they're unbeaten so far. I think we can beat Chelsea too and we came close in the first game. It's against the smaller teams when "they want it more" than concerns me. It all depends on the January window too. 22 point's for me as I'm feeling pre Christmas optimism.

9jagooner

Looking at January and summer transfers, what do you guys think abut Wan-Bissaka (Crystal Palace) and/or Ricardo (Leicester City) both right backs as competition for Bellerin?

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Looking at January and summer transfers, what do you guys think abut Wan-Bissaka (Crystal Palace) and/or Ricardo (Leicester City) both right backs as competition for Bellerin?
Wan Bissaka is a star mate. He is going to cost a fortune. And no way is he sitting on the bench for Bellerin.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I would love to beat Liverpool and think it can be done depending on what defence we can put out. Someone needs to as they're unbeaten so far. I think we can beat Chelsea too and we came close in the first game. It's against the smaller teams when "they want it more" than concerns me. It all depends on the January window too. 22 point's for me as I'm feeling pre Christmas optimism.
I think that this time, it is the top clashes that are mattering, since the top 4-5 have been beating the crap out of everyone else.

We can turn over Chelski, and if we do the business over the other teams then I will consider throwing the Liv and $ity matches.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Brighton (a) 3pts
Liverpool (a) 1 pt
Fulham (h) 3pts
West Ham(a) 3pts
Chelsea (h) 3pts
Cardiff (h) 3 pts
Man City (a) 0 pts
Huddersfield (a) 3 pts

19 points for me. We need reinforcements in January, to beat the so called smaller teams away, and perform at home.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom