• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Our next 8 games...

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Palace away is always a tough fixture and Zaha is playing well. Last PL game I watched live was our 3-0 defeat to them. God was that bitter.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

By the time we play Liverpool on November 3rd we could be in a really strong position. Liverpool will have played City and Chelsea, also Chelsea vs Utd and Sp**s vs City in that time frame as well.

If we keep grinding results out we could be in such a good position for top 4 and maybe more if we can get a good result against Pool.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
By the time we play Liverpool on November 3rd we could be in a really strong position. Liverpool will have played City and Chelsea, also Chelsea vs Utd and Sp**s vs City in that time frame as well.

If we keep grinding results out we could be in such a good position for top 4 and maybe more if we can get a good result against Pool.

Its important that we improve our defensive shape and become more comfortable playing out the back. Specifically with their co-ordination pressing and their ability to find spaces between opposition lines.

I expect Emery to adopt a more defensive counter attacking approach against them on the day, it would be our best chance in my opinion. We can beat them.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Job's half done. Great opportunity to leapfrog Watford and leave ourselves no worse than 5th after next weekend. Hopefully we take it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think we'll beat the rest maybe little chance we drop points against crystal Palace but they look one man team. Important keep winning at home and get the maximum we can get away

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
The Watford game is the one I want to win so badly.

Come on boys.

Mudi

There is no pressure on the team, nobody expects us to win the league or even finish top 4. We can still play bad but we need to keep getting these wins, especially as top 6 plays against each other for the next month (Chelsea vs Liverpool, Liverpool vs City, Chelsea vs Man Utd, Sp**s vs City).

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Next week is tough but we’re at home. As they’re in such good form I wouldn’t fancy a trip to Vicarage Road.

Hopefully they’ll have fallen away a bit when we go there later in the year.

One of Chelsea or Pool are guaranteed to drop points and Utd might have to face West Ham with Arnautovic back.

Stannis

Next week is tough but we’re at home. As they’re in such good form I wouldn’t fancy a trip to Vicarage Road.

Hopefully they’ll have fallen away a bit when we go there later in the year.

One of Chelsea or Pool are guaranteed to drop points and Utd might have to face West Ham with Arnautovic back.

Watford will play Sp**s midweek, I imagine a few first teams will be involved.

If Sokratis ain’t fit though I worry, especially as when mustafi is the senior cb, he won’t have anyone one to rein in his stupidity

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Honestly I didn't expect 4W out of 4. I am happy that we are low-key winning all our winnable games while Emery and the team are still figuring themselves out.

Winning 8 in a row is unbelivable feat in the EPL. I don't think we managed that for a long time. Wonder when was the last time...

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Honestly I didn't expect 4W out of 4. I am happy that we are low-key winning all our winnable games while Emery and the team are still figuring themselves out.

Winning 8 in a row is unbelivable feat in the EPL. I don't think we managed that for a long time. Wonder when was the last time...

We managed to win 8 in a row in 14/15 season, with lots of 5+ win runs in most of the other seasons.. With this fixture list 8 in a row is definitely doable and I'd be disappointed if we slipped up in more than 1 of the remaining 4 games in this run..

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
We managed to win 8 in a row in 14/15 season, with lots of 5+ win runs in most of the other seasons.. With this fixture list 8 in a row is definitely doable and I'd be disappointed if we slipped up in more than 1 of the remaining 4 games in this run..

Thanks for clearing that up, it seems so far away now! I was sure we haven't managed that for many seasons...

vijay

Hates Guendouzi for no reason
If people would get off Özil, Bellerin, Ramsey, Cech etc. backs ...it would really be nice. Lets just watch this play out. There's a lot of good players in the squad and fortune seems to be favoring us.

If any team really has the firepower to attack us relentlessly, then this defense will be interesting to watch. Luckily there are not many such and our attack is really potent right now.

For everything else there is Petr Cech

Top Bottom