• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Our next 8 games...

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
With the way emery rotates the players i dont think fatigue will be a big issue this season.
Think we need a leetle bit more rotation. The Blackpool game in the League Cup is surely a bonus. Really don't need to play anyone needing a breather or who is injury-prone to win that!

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

BTW it's Sp**s vs City next week, do we just want City to win or do we dare wish for a draw or something to get us closer to City?

HBL

Established Member
Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think Palace have scored a goal at home this season, so you know what is happening at the weekend.

I’m confident though and I think it will be another 3-1 win.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
I'm glad this thread is revitalized and didn't disappear.

Can't believe only one left to a perfect score. I am so happy that there is purpose in our play and structure on and off the field again. Something to look forward to after every weekend.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

What I will say is this, we’ve looked flaky at times at the back BUT look at our injury problems today.

Two best CB’s and three potential LB’s all out.

Sokratis, Nacho and Kolasinac are almost fully fit. Expect big things from AMN when he’s fit. And most importantly Kos is in full training. If they’re all fit for Pool it could be huge.

Lads I’m so f*cking buzzed for this season, COYG. Let’s smash it.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Emery is such a gentleman giving teams a sporting chance in the first half before unleashing Auba and Douzi. Let's make it 8/8.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Looking at our rival’s next fixtures. Liverpool pretty much have a home banker against Cardiff- though they’ve just got their first win of the season.

Chelski are away to Burnley which is never straight forward. Spuds have Citeh- can capitalise on any dropped points there. Yanited are at home to Everton, anything can happen there really.

A win against Palace is crucial. We won there last season when we couldn’t buy away wins. Palace have been poor this season but they always go on a run- we need to ensure it doesn’t start with us.

One game at a time.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Looking at our rival’s next fixtures. Liverpool pretty much have a home banker against Cardiff- though they’ve just got their first win of the season.

Chelski are away to Burnley which is never straight forward. Spuds have Citeh- can capitalise on any dropped points there. Yanited are at home to Everton, anything can happen there really.

A win against Palace is crucial. We won there last season when we couldn’t buy away wins. Palace have been poor this season but they always go on a run- we need to ensure it doesn’t start with us.

One game at a time.
Burnley are a shadow of what they were last season, don't expect Chelsea to have many problems there.

If we are very ambitious and want to go for the title we would have to hope Spuds actually beat Citeh. Don't think it will happen, might get a draw if they get lucky.

To be honest I am not looking at what Yanited are doing this season. I don't see them as rivals.

We can win at Palace but Emery seriously needs to control his Europa league fixation.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Burnley are a shadow of what they were last season, don't expect Chelsea to have many problems there.

If we are very ambitious and want to go for the title we would have to hope Spuds actually beat Citeh. Don't think it will happen, might get a draw if they get lucky.

To be honest I am not looking at what Yanited are doing this season. I don't see them as rivals.

We can win at Palace but Emery seriously needs to control his Europa league fixation.

As poor as Burnley have been, they’re always capable of upsets at Turf Moor. A lot of their struggles have been down to juggling Europa League fixtures- they’re out now so they can focus on the PL.

Plus, Chelski’s luck has to run out somewhere. Take away Hazard’s performances and they’d be languishing somewhere around 5th/6th. Need that undefeated run to come to an end.

I agree with you about the Citeh and Spuds game. Just feels scummy wanting a Spuds win, but it’s one of those fixtures where any result can be seen as a good one.

As much as I wanna write off Yanited their last couple of results will have given them a boost. ****ing Newcastle, what a pathetic capitulation.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
As poor as Burnley have been, they’re always capable of upsets at Turf Moor. A lot of their struggles have been down to juggling Europa League fixtures- they’re out now so they can focus on the PL.

Plus, Chelski’s luck has to run out somewhere. Take away Hazard’s performances and they’d be languishing somewhere around 5th/6th. Need that undefeated run to come to an end.

I agree with you about the Citeh and Spuds game. Just feels scummy wanting a Spuds win, but it’s one of those fixtures where any result can be seen as a good one.

As much as I wanna write off Yanited their last couple of results will have given them a boost. ****ing Newcastle, what a pathetic capitulation.
True. But you know later down the line they will bottle it so let the get the points off City.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
I'm hoping Sp**s beat Man City next weekend. Yes, never root for Sp**s but City do not look like they will ever lose much less draw.

Sp**s are a team that could beat City 3 nil, and then lose to a relegation team the next match (ala ManU earlier in the season).

ThlRama

Player:Saka
We've been getting the job done with 3 CBs, 3 LBs and a GK out injured, I mean that is no small feat. Swap Holding for Sokratis yesterday and we would've looked even more comfortable probably, as Rob struggles against pace while big Papa has the experience to deal with it. Not to mention how bad Lichtsteiner was on the left.

The best should be yet to come.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
We've been getting the job done with 3 CBs, 3 LBs and a GK out injured, I mean that is no small feat. Swap Holding for Sokratis yesterday and we would've looked even more comfortable probably, as Rob struggles against pace while big Papa has the experience to deal with it. Not to mention how bad Lichtsteiner was on the left.

The best should be yet to come.
Yeah we basically attacked 90 minutes last night with the left side completely handicapped. That takes some doing.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom