Ousmane Dembele

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by Jebka23, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Jebka23

Jebka23 Active Member

Hello, i'm french, sorry for my bad english !

I would talk about the best youth player in Ligue 1 this season. Arsenal sent scout for him like others big clubs.

It's Ousmane Dembele, he is only 18 and this is his first season !

17 games, 9 goals and 3 assists right now !

In ligue 1 we have a lot of amazing young player like Bernardo Silva ,Tolisso Rabiot, Koziello, Boufal etc. Last season the 2 best young were Fekir and Martial and this season it's Lemar and Dembele.

This week he scores a hat-trick in the " Britton Derby " against Nantes !

None U20 player has score more goals than him this season in the top 5 best league in Europe.

He is a really exciting player. He has pace, skills and he can score goals.

He is raw but his potential is truely amazing !

Despite being his first season, he is the star of the team. When you watch matches of Rennes, you can hear the coach ( Courbis who let Robert Pires and Zidane shine ) yell " pass the ball to Ousmane !"

Yet they have very good player like Gourcuff, Quintero, N'tep..but by far the best is Dembele !

Mickael Silvestre ( former player of Manchester United and Arsenal ) works for Rennes and he said Ousmane reminds him Rooney and Cristiano when they were young.

For him, Ousmane can win the ballon d'or and become a key player for the french squad.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2016
  2. say yes

say yes Very Stable Genius

3. benjamin86

benjamin86 Well-Known Member

4. billyf

billyf Active Member

I've watched some footage of his. Physically, he's got the potential to be world class.
    MaraDon and SomGooner like this.
  5. BBF

BBF Real name: Ragip Xh...

He looks unreal.
  6. benjamin86

benjamin86 Well-Known Member

From the write ups and video he looks exactly like the player we should be signing this summer. With elite forwards going for upwards of £50m why not gamble upto £20m on Dembele.
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2016
  7. MutableEarth

MutableEarth Bloody awesome NSFW avatars Trusted

Huge potential. Both he and Mbappe.
  8. 4R5Emaniac

4R5Emaniac Always fresh from Bangladesh

Wow, reminds of Cristiano Ronaldo.
  9. Rickrollyou

Rickrollyou New Member

That dribbling though....looks like Messi in disguise, he literally toyed with those defenders with ease, and did i mention his pace...damn this kid is super quick and agile. He will be the next big thing if he has the correct attitude and mentality to progress.
    Players with such dribbling skill are rare to come by, I say we should take the gamble and throw 50m to his club, it's either now or never.
    SomGooner likes this.
  10. 4R5Emaniac

4R5Emaniac Always fresh from Bangladesh

I think the Dembele family are conspiring to take over the world, slowly, starting from London.
    SomGooner likes this.
  11. Aevius

Aevius Pro-Rambo Moderator

Videos such as these are much more revealing:

From watching several of them, it is very evident he is a star in the making. His dribbling, when executed well, is absolute class. He uses his pace to glide through opponents with ease, and is progressive in play. His passing as well is beautifully done from time to time in a defense-splitting manner. Where he falls somewhat short are his Welbeck-esque mistakes of miscontrolling the ball and loses possession idiotically. While his technique is pretty good, he sometimes chooses to dribble instead of pass when he shouldn't, and loses good opportunities. For someone of modest height, he also leaves much to be desired in heading the ball. At his age though, he is miles ahead. He also provides a plethora of hints of brilliance that could make him a deadly world-class player if it were to be a consistency.

If we were to sign him, he replaces Chamberlain as our attacking potential player. He also gives us the ability to laugh at Spurs because our Dembele is better :p
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2016
    Sykes, Carlo Marx and SomGooner like this.
  12. SomGooner

SomGooner Well-Known Member

Three goals and an assist as an 18 year old. I don't care what league you play in..that's brilliant. Watch f*cking Grimandi recommend an average and cheap Ligue 1 novice rather than Ousmane.
    krengon, Trilly and BBF like this.
  13. SomGooner

SomGooner Well-Known Member

France is slowly coming back to reclaim its top position as europe's best in terms of producing top young talent. I read somewhere that Liverpool were sniffing around Kylian Mbappe. Though he's 17 he's much more composed on the ball than some of our veterans in our team. Judging by few videos I've seen of him, he seems to be comfortable in both feet which is fantastic considering the fact that he's only 17! Wow
  14. RandyMarsh

RandyMarsh Well-Known Member

Looks too good and makes too much sense for us to buy a guy like this. Obvious top class potential, buy him before he explodes and is nailed on going to PSG, United etc. We're in desperate need of some fresh quality out wide.

Wenger will say we have Campbell, Welbeck and Ox coming back from injury. Wilshere can fill in there too- in 2019.

Looks insane though. Would love him here.
    4R5Emaniac likes this.
  15. emilursin

emilursin Well-Known Member

this guy looks like an awesome talent.
  16. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Unsinkable !

I like us to sign this kid!
  17. Maxim

Maxim Well-Known Member

I want this Mbappe guy for his name alone, just imagine the headlines.

Gunners shoot down Barcelona

and so on...
    Trilly likes this.
  18. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Unsinkable !

Here is a scene.

We offer 15 m for him. They want 25 m. We back out and bet on Ox to come good.

Ox finally scores 6 goal on season and claims 4 assist.

Dembele goes to rival and score 15 goals and 8 assist and become the next big thing in Europe.
  19. RandyMarsh

RandyMarsh Well-Known Member

That's not a scene. That's a movie and it's called Groundhog Day.
  20. MaraDon

MaraDon Don't Cry For Me Argentina

france accademies are the best in Europe. not even germany comes close.
    SomGooner likes this.