• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ousmane Dembele

Status
Not open for further replies.

db10fan

Ousmane Dembele sounds like an interesting player. And great stats too.

If it is a upcoming world class player, I hope we will be in the race.

If we go for him this summer, we could let Rennes use him for season 2016-17, if we are going to plot a bid for a world class offensive player this summer.

Very much agree with this

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

One of my mates who's a French PSG fan says he's pretty sure he's going there in the summer. Could be going for around 40M minimum, anyone see us paying that?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Sadly that logic makes perfect sense.
Only hope is that PSG realise that they have unlimited money and go for a proven winger instead.

This kid looks special, has a bit more than your average YouTube wonderkid. I've given up on us signing WC players who aren't for sale so we need to look at the exceptional 18-23 year olds.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Surely PSG will go for Ronaldo or even Hazard? You'd think that would take priority over a youngster, even as talented a kid as Dembele.

Are we attractive place for him to come too?

I mean we can offer him place in our squad with almost no competition for striker position and right position if he is as good as people make him out to be.

Going to Arsenal for 2-3 years and then Real or Barca if he makes it would be a smart move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom