• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ousmane Dembele

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucky7

Added wages: 535k
Leno 90k
Licht 90k
Sok 90k
Torreira 75k
Douzi 30k?
Xhaka extension 10-20k?
El neny extension 10-20k?

Wage budget: 575k
-perez 80k (not on the books last year)
-welbs? 70k
-campbell 60k (not on the books last year)
-chambers 25k
-Rwanda deal 200k (this is considered new income outside of the TV deal and can be applied to wage cap)
-Epl allowed growth 140k
-winter transfer window + obvious outgoing net +140k/week (source swiss ramble).

Edit: I did poorly at my addition.

Current wage budget 40-60k
Ramsey 110k
Dembele wage at Barca 220k

Even selling Ramsey it looks like we are short. Possible loan covering most of the salary is the best we can hope for. Or selling Cech instead of Ospina.

Last edited:

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Added wages: 535k
Leno 90k
Licht 90k
Sok 90k
Torreira 75k
Douzi 30k?
Xhaka extension 10-20k?
El neny extension 10-20k?

Wage budget: 575k
-perez 80k (not on the books last year)
-welbs? 70k
-campbell 60k (not on the books last year)
-chambers 25k
-Rwanda deal 200k (this is considered new income outside of the TV deal and can be applied to wage cap)
-Epl allowed growth 140k
-winter transfer window + obvious outgoing net +140k/week (source swiss ramble).

Edit: I did poorly at my addition.

Current wage budget 40-60k
Ramsey 110k
Dembele wage at Barca 220k

Even selling Ramsey it looks like we are short. Possible loan covering most of the salary is the best we can hope for. Or selling Cech instead of Ospina.
Before sales we apparently had 7m a year wages left

avalonhse

Dembele is on 220k/wk at Barca. We drop 100k from selling Ramsey. I dont see another way to make the space given EPL wage rules (138k/week wage inflation per year).

I'm against this signing because of Dembele's wage. Barca is so good in using money to spoil the kid, he is only 21 and have paid more than most Arsenal players.

Prefer someone start with a low wage, working hard to become a star like Ronaldo, rather than a youngster thinking himself as a star already like Dembele. Think that is the reason Barca bought Malcom, they can't stand this kid anymore.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Dembele seemed much more likely, when Willian was being linked. Does Coutinho play CAM for Barca? We should move on to Bailey now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom