• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ousmane Dembele

Status
Not open for further replies.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.co...d-arsenal-barcelona-scouts-at-rennes-vs-lyon/

From the Premier League; Manchester United, Arsenal, West Ham United, Southampton and Stoke City representatives to watch Rennes.

Barcelona, Atletico Madrid, AC Milan, Juventus, Bayer Leverkusen, Wolfsburg, Köln, Celta Vigo, Malaga, Espanyol, Fiorentina, Lorient and Nantes.

Targets: Lacazette / Ousmane Dembélé / Umtiti
That many clubs!!? Lyon'll soon have more scouts than fans at their games.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Uuu HELLO????

80f6edc41c4fce2c1bcd9acef9b515f8_crop_north.jpg

You just know how to tug at @THunter 's heartstrings. :lol:

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
We've never seen an 18 year old French kid doing what Ousmane is doing. Thierry at 18 was learning how to keep the ball under control whilst running at full speed. Zizou at 18 was getting his heart nicked by a stripper whom he later wifed (I love you Yazid). :lol:

Now, I'm not saying Ousmane would turn out to be better than those two, but all I'm saying is, we've never seen an 18 year old french kid this good. He's already two footed at 18 for crying out loud. I hope his parents would make a better decision than Gael Kakuta's when it comes to the future and the career of their son.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
You changed your tune. Same here. I think @jones called it first last season that Fekir was the real star of that team.

Lacazette is still a decent player though, a more refined Walcott I guess.

Bro, if Theo was half as good as Lacazette, he'd have won the league for us by now. Lacazette is better than Theo in every sense of the word & in every which way you look at it.

I'd trade both Theo and Giroud for Lacazette, and add Piers Morgan on top as a bonus so Lyon fans could use him as a punching bag every time Giroud misses a sitter or Theo fails to control a simple pass. :lol:

Last edited:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

You changed your tune. Same here. I think @jones called it first last season that Fekir was the real star of that team.

Lacazette is still a decent player though, a more refined Walcott I guess.

I changed around Xmas time, since Fekir went down he's been sore.

Fully admit before I was brainwashed, thought he was amazing.

Malky

Established Member
This boy is going to be a superb player but not a chance we're getting him, unfortunately. With the hype building there is going to be a bidding war and we don't get involved in such shenanigans. :(

BBF

We've never seen an 18 year old French kid doing what Ousmane is doing. Thierry at 18 was learning how to keep the ball under control whilst running at full speed. Zizou at 18 was getting his heart nicked by a stripper whom he later wifed (I love you Yazid). :lol:

Now, I'm not saying Ousmane would turn out to be better than those two, but all I'm saying is, we've never seen an 18 year old french kid this good. He's already two footed at 18 for crying out loud. I hope his parents would make a better decision than Gael Kakuta's when it comes to the future and the career of their son.

Init. You don't have the ability to pull that **** on the ball if you're not special. He's been playing for half a season and he's already got a compilation video that shows off more technique than that **** who starts on the RW for us.

Nyctophobia

Established Member
I'm not really that impressed, although I have only seen the compilation video, I've seen several other young talents do the same things, I don't mean to downplay his potential too much, but I feel like people are probably hyping this kid up more than he should be.

Fight me.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

@Nyctophobia I'm going to have to ask you which 18 year old you've seen doing what this kid is doing? It's been a while since I've seen one as talented as this kid is both to the eye and statistically.

Stats wise he's the 17th best player in Europe, doesn't account for the poor quality of the league but still ridiculous.

Reactions: BBF

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Init. You don't have the ability to pull that **** on the ball if you're not special. He's been playing for half a season and he's already got a compilation video that shows off more technique than that **** who starts on the RW for us.
Which one?:lol:

Nyctophobia

Established Member
@Nyctophobia I'm going to have to ask you which 18 year old you've seen doing what this kid is doing? It's been a while since I've seen one as talented as this kid is both to the eye and statistically.

Stats wise he's the 17th best player in Europe, doesn't account for the poor quality of the league but still ridiculous.
Good players are good players and he clearly is one, but I don't know if he's special player (yet), I just don't get that vision of the future that in 6 years he's the new Zidane winning titles on his own, and don't like to take too much from compilation vids.

Say if he keeps getting better I'll be right there with you, but at 18, it's easy to think it can only go up from there, but you never know, if he doesn't improve on where he is now will that be enough to be one of the best?

I treat youngsters differently to senior players, I have set expectations to seniors, youngsters are variables no matter how good so I don't like hyping them.

And I didn't really answer your question did I? :lol:

Anyway, I shouldn't have put my first post in that way, the simple point I was trying to make was that what he's doing there isn't necessarily something I'd consider very special even for a 18 year old.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom