• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Owen hints at leaving Liverpool!

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Arsenal316 said:
Why the hell would Owen go to Real? You think Raul and Ronaldo and all their other forwards would like to see another forward compete for their starting spot? Hell no. If Owen goes to Real, he'll be on the bench. He would rather go to a CL team that would START HIM.

I said it before, and I'll say it again. With Kanu and Wiltord's contract running out, and Bergkamp probably going into retirement, Owen would definitely have a starting spot @ Arsenal with Henry

Forget Owen....I want Ronaldo at Arsenal.

A

Anonymous

Goonergurjit said:
Arsenal316 said:
Why the hell would Owen go to Real? You think Raul and Ronaldo and all their other forwards would like to see another forward compete for their starting spot? Hell no. If Owen goes to Real, he'll be on the bench. He would rather go to a CL team that would START HIM.

I said it before, and I'll say it again. With Kanu and Wiltord's contract running out, and Bergkamp probably going into retirement, Owen would definitely have a starting spot @ Arsenal with Henry

Forget Owen....I want Ronaldo at Arsenal.

too bad mate..We already got him :wink:
cheers

patrick42uk said:
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/headlinenews?id=283190&cc=5739

oh the drama!

what drama?

have we all STILL not learned about tabloid journalists spinning their ****e yet!?

who the **** are soccernet dot bloody com?

Taozhe

Well ... to be honest, I cant see Owen leave liverpool :)

He'lll be there :)
Not to worry Liverpool fans :p

You should worry how much u r gonna get heskey for ... the sooner he's sold the better ..... useless ****e

Taozhe said:
useless ****e
lol

he blundered last week granted, blundered big time. Been a big supporter of him over the years, but that miss sent me over the edge... I'm now back teetering, but still not calling for his head.

Watched the highlights of the england friendly... he was involved in a good few moves, one resulting in a goal, but he lacks aggression... an aggressive Heskey is what we want..he's a great player except for that bit. Not aggressive enough, not selfish enough, but a great team player all the same.

Taozhe

hahah that was a HORRIBLE miss .... i cant belif he missed that .... at least force a save for a corner but NOOOooooo .... he blunders it .....

He is the **** of liverpool ... seriously .,... let Pongole take over him ... he can be sold back to leceister or rot in reserves ;D

Top Bottom