• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pablo Fornals

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Malaga fans saying he having great season but not ready for Arsenal yet.

Keep in mind Spurdeportes are very reliable but they only cover Valencia

Vibra

Established Member
From reddit:
Yessssss, Malaga are my Spanish team, please don't take any notice of the negative comments from people who've never watched him play. No chance we get him for that cheap though, but this is a signing to get hugely excited about if you have realistic expectations, he's so talented, can become a complete midfielder in the future, surprised he hasn't been bought by someone already. Very good signing if it happens.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Gunners/co...aper_superdeporte_es_say_arsenal_are/df8odm7/

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
He looks about 10 years younger & three weight classes lower in my google image search.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Arsenal get used for players like this. The same way you always hear top players name dropping United when they want a move or a new contract. We get your average league player.

Levels.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Wenger in January 2018:

"The world has changed. The appreciation today of the quality of a player is just down with the money you spend. If we had bought Pablo for £40m, everyone would say 'What a signing.' I am sorry he didn't cost that much money, he is still a good player.''

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Isn't there a Malaga fan on here somewhere? Remember seeing the 50/50 logo at some point.

If some of those Reddit comments are true he might be a good signing but I'm very worried he'll be another Elneny.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Arsenal get used for players like this. The same way you always hear top players name dropping United when they want a move or a new contract. We get your average league player.

Levels.

Banging tune.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
WOW. Yh bring in more squad fillers why dont you. Its getting to the stage that even if he has decent potential I dont want him.

The procedure these days to actually unearth a gem is actually risky for a club like us, because we never sell deadwood flops, and most of these kind of lads turn out to be that..

Theres probably less risk and financial burden buying quality. For example, have welbeck, podolski, perez really been amazing for us? They cost a combined like 60m why didnt we just buy a 40m player a few years ago, if he did flop you can usually recoop most money like united with Di maria, less risk and BS, off the wage bill

We are having the same issues with striker positions and CM now.. we have enough average with elneny, wilshere, ramsey, coq, and an injury prone cazorla... what the **** is the point in these links to these ****ers

Latest posts+

Top Bottom