• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pablo Fornals

blaise

Watched him now against Valencia, he looks better than all our midfielders. Dont know if he always plays like this but his tackling is superb, great left foot, quickly releases the ball, tactically very aware of his position, based on this game he d walk in our 1st 11, but opinion from someone who watches la liga would be great. Plus we d have more money for Mbappe.

Impact

Established Member
Think I'm at the stage of being greatly disillusioned with Arsenal. If this summer is more of the same, I'm going to go on hiatus emotionally till Wenger/Kroenke leave.

Viva Madrid in the meantime.

Reactions: BBF

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

This are the signings we will be making for next few years.

People are fooling them selves if they think we are gonna sign top players.

Gotta hope we can find a top manager who can get the best out of average players. The way things are going finishing top 4 is now a huge task for the foreseeable future.

Impact

Established Member
This are the signings we will be making for next few years.

People are fooling them selves if they think we are gonna sign top players.

This is bad even for us though. This lad is probably tier 4 or tier 5 of central midfield players. Wouldn't really expect Everton to be targeting a player like this.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Watched him play once against Barcelona and he was f*cking amazing, but it's the only 90 mins I've seen of him. Worked hard, good tackling, really smart passing with both feet and good awareness to set up a goal for them. Was outstanding. If that's how he plays normally, this would be a decent signing.

Malky

Established Member
They do when they only have 100M to spend.

So we're left with £97M if we sign this guy.

We bring in kolasinac for free and that sorts out LB.
We sell Gibbs for £10M,
Sell Szczesny & Ospina for around £15M and replace with Pickford for £10M.
We could then sell Debuchy, Jenkinson, Perez and Giroud and use the money to sign some proper competition for Bellerin at RB and we've still got well over £100M left.
We need a top quality CM and we have the money for it, no reason why we're penny pinching in a position we badly need some real quality!

Vibra

Established Member
Barca have around 600 scouts (last I read). They scout everybody.

And Barca have been pretty dire in the transfer market for quite a few years. They've wasted a ton of money on countless flops who don't contribute at all, I mean they paid 60 million for Paco Alcacer and Andre Gomes last summer

Deathstroke

The Terminator
We sell Gibbs for £10M,
We could then sell Debuchy, Jenkinson, Perez and Giroud and use the money to sign some proper competition for Bellerin at RB and we've still got well over £100M left.
We need a top quality CM and we have the money for it, no reason why we're penny pinching in a position we badly need some real quality!

Some people here would have you believe Ox is exactly that.

Re: Fornals, if our interest is genuine and not of the Perez variety, this guy better be good enough to make an instant impact, else there's no point. The current state of our midfield is a joke and needs to be rectified ASAP, along with our wide attacking positions.

teamsoutheast

So we're left with £97M if we sign this guy.

We sell Gibbs for £10M,
why do you associate cost to the quality of a player?

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
why do you associate cost to the quality of a player?
Cost of a player has a correlation with quality of a player, not a direct one, but obviously if you make the right signings with 120m you will come out better 99% of the time than buying the right players with 40m

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
I am impressed, really am.

Strongly believe we are in for a CM in Jack/Santi position and style (kinda).
Surely this guy is on a close look, specially for rumoured price.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
He's a better, more lovable Herrera. I'd take him, but we need to move some of our lot on first.
Midfield is incredibly congested and - rather infuriatingly - not by standout quality (bar Cazorla, who's on the fast track to Rosickyville with his injuries at the moment). We have a bunch of young CMs who could conceivably perform aswell.

Our midfield seriously needs reinventing. At least we used to have "Wengerball" to fall back on, we don't even have that now. Need baller CMs again.

Top Bottom