• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pablo Ibáñez

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=225386&lid=2&cpid=23&title=Ibanez+excites+Premier+scouts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://skysports.planetfootball.com/lis ... ier+scouts</a>

Mark

Established Member
A young defender, another Spanish player at the club too, would be good. Maybe in January if Wenger is still after more defensive backup?

malagar

But the competition will be heavy according to the article , but I really cant understand why Manscum is scouting for Torres - they have more then enough attackers - and Torres isnt for Sale anyway

bobbypires

Established Member
He shone last season at Albacete. Deportivo wanted him but he finally joined At.Madrid. I wanna see first how he does at El Calderón.

kNiteMare

malagar said:
But the competition will be heavy according to the article , but I really cant understand why Manscum is scouting for Torres - they have more then enough attackers - and Torres isnt for Sale anyway

It doesnt mean you cant scout for better talent. You always want the best for your team and sell off lesser assets. I wouldnt mind if Arsenal get Torres even when we have Henry, Reyes, Bergkamp and maybe RvP alrdy.

And as to this defender, which position does he play? CB?? cause i still wanna see Senderos given a chance and in action.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Same here but if he is as good as it seems he is there is always room for talent at a club like ours'.

goonerlove

That article doesn't say anything - just that we have scouts watching him. And that Chelski and ManUre are watching the guy as well. We are not likely to sign a target that Chelski also has... I bet we end up with Trabelsi or AW pulls another gem out of the air.

Goonerlove

Soler

Established Member
Just because it says Chelsea are interested doesn't mean they actually are. Their rapid fire spending is a tool of the media nowadays ... then again, they probably are because us and United are interested.

Chelsea are incapable of finding their own players.

jasonlohkh

Just because it says Chelsea are interested doesn't mean they actually are. Their rapid fire spending is a tool of the media nowadays ... then again, they probably are because us and United are interested.

u have my full support ;D

pamilih

Mad Jens said:

Chelsea also competes off-pitch by trying to disrupt the transfer market for us and ManU. Mafia style.

Mark

Established Member
Chelsea will just go for players just so other clubs can't have them. The b*stards can afford to. :x

jasonlohkh

If the player is wise enough, he should not has consider Chelsea offer at all. Arsenal is the place where players flourish and earn respect.
Not other place is better than Arsenal in term of nurturing and developing players (correct me if i'm wrong ;D )

goonerlove

I think the key point is that all Chelsea has to do is express interest to make it tougher on Arsenal. We need more time to cultivate a relationship, build trust, and start to get the player/agent committed before we can afford for the likes of Chelski to start distracting the process.

I think AW is doing a brilliant job (big surprise) in bringing in the right kind of mix of players in the last year. We have an outstanding youth team and some fantastic teenagers (e.g., Cesc and Lupoli) and we have other quality to provide depth and youth where we will need it (e.g., RVP and Flamini).

I am curious to see what AW does in the winter... my guess is that he is quiet unless through our season play (including CL), another issue is revealed or an injury forces his hand. Right now, without Campbell, we are one injury away from a serious crisis at defense. I wonder how disorganized we would be at back with a backline of Lauren, Senderos, Toure, and Cole (assuming Senderos would replace Cygan if he got hurt). Or if Toure got hurt on top of Campbell... Lauren, Senderos, Cygan, Cole... a little scary that.

Goonerlove

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
We're being linked with every single talented young Spaniards. The Spanish Armada is well and truly coming!

jasonlohkh

I don't c the reason for Chelsea to be interested in Ibanez?They have the best defence in Europe already.
If they do express interest then they are trying to buy anyone that their rivals is interested with.
If that happen F**K U

Latest posts+

Top Bottom