• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pablo Mari: 2019/2020 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Welcome to Arsenal Pablo.

Wishing you a great loan period (unlike our last January loan)

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Nice arse.
*** A pic of Mari's arse was here ***
Mod Edit:Spoiler that in the future. Thanks, OnlyOne.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Knocks Mustafi further down the pecking order, it's a good thing.

He looks abit like Quique Sanchez Flores, look forward to seeing him play for The Arsenal.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

My manager at my new job’s friend (not trolling) is a lawyer for Slaughter and May who are Arsenal’s go to lawyers.

Funnily enough he says we have too many football people involved in commercials which makes us a nightmare to deal with, we’re also extremely demanding apparently.

Funny thing though, he had to work all weekend on this deal while the media was saying it was off, was laughing at Sky sports news while literally working on the deal. Also wouldnt provide details but the fee is ‘a lot lower’ than being reported.

Just reiterates that most of the media really know nothing.

(Also I guess this means I have a source for transfer windows:D)

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
My manager at my new job’s friend (not trolling) is a lawyer for Slaughter and May who are Arsenal’s go to lawyers.

Funnily enough he says we have too many football people involved in commercials which makes us a nightmare to deal with, we’re also extremely demanding apparently.

Funny thing though, he had to work all weekend on this deal while the media was saying it was off, was laughing at Sky sports news while literally working on the deal. Also wouldnt provide details but the fee is ‘a lot lower’ than being reported.

Just reiterates that most of the media really know nothing.

(Also I guess this means I have a source for transfer windows:D)

Trilly, chance, it hit the bar!

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
So happy there's still some common sense with a few AM posters like you. Nobody, except maybe a few Brazilian AM members know anything about this guy and even they will have a hard time telling you what to expect now.

He has a good overall profile and is, like you said, a low risk high reward signing. I would've liked the same man with slightly more pace as that's a central trait for any modern CB to have, but you can't have everything for such a fee.
Also, if he's just got half as good positional awareness as BFG had, he'll do just fine with it.

Just saw Vickery talking about him on Sky Sports. He really thinks Arsenal has done some good business here and reiterated that he thinks City may have missed the boat letting him go. He said that while he won't stand out in the Premier League as he has in Brazil, he should be solid and has the right profile to really help the team.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
So where's the gifs, as is custo'mari'?

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom