• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pablo Mari: 2019/2020 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Arteta has been vocal about signing him. If you want to throw **** at someone about this signing aim it his way.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

If we sign this guy AND Luiz on another year then the that's our CB's done for next season. That would be a huge worry.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Short and too expensive for Arsenal.

You don't need two tall CB's. It's a myth. One is enough. Also if you can jump well enough it's really not an issue. Of all Mustafi's faults, his height actually isn't one of them. He's more than good enough in the air.

Saliba is coming. He's tall and good in the air. We don't necessarily need another tall CB. I want us to look for a quick CB, and one who suits the coach's style.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
You don't need two tall CB's. It's a myth. One is enough. Also if you can jump well enough it's really not an issue. Of all Mustafi's faults, his height actually isn't one of them. He's more than good enough in the air.

Saliba is coming. He's tall and good in the air. We don't necessarily need another tall CB. I want us to look for a quick CB, and one who suits the coach's style.
True, Mustafi is actually very good in the air. More aerial wons than most players in the league.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Arteta has been vocal about signing him. If you want to throw **** at someone about this signing aim it his way.

Man if I was able to just talk directly to the Arsenal coach I'd be doing that and not bumming around here with you guys.

When I was a kid I actually used to post letters to Wenger with lists of players I thought we should buy, I was convinced that if he just read them and did everything I asked we'd be the best team in the world, as if Wenger needed a 12 year old to tell him that Andrea Pirlo or Robinho were good at football.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Take that Malang Sarr at Nice. He's not very tall at all, but he's quick, strong, a good passer, experienced for his age and left-footed. And he's free. He's not a glamour name, but he fits a profile.

This Mari guy might be a good passer, and he's left-footed, but he's slow. That's not the profile we need and i'm confused as to why Arteta would want to bring in someone like that.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Take that Malang Sarr at Nice. He's not very tall at all, but he's quick, strong, a good passer, experienced for his age and left-footed. And he's free. He's not a glamour name, but he fits a profile.

This Mari guy might be a good passer, and he's left-footed, but he's slow. That's not the profile we need and i'm confused as to why Arteta would want to bring in someone like that.
Would make sense if we don't sign Marí, saves €7-10m in fees (waste of the €5m loan fee, but sunk cost fallacy etc.).

According to Flamengo's VP he's already sold, though. In which case it's too late.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

EbM6pLXX0AE7MWF

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Ligament sprains, not that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom