• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pablo Mari: 2019/2020 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Are you suggesting I’m trolling? I’m seriously not. :lol:

Hard to take you seriously with that avatar to be fair!

Also I hope you are aware this will end up on Twitter now.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

So, as per @Trilly is going to become a thing now ?
Yeah I think I’d actually be able to ask if a deal is actually being worked on for a player so watch this space come summer.

The law firm would know nothing about transfer targets though so if you see me doing that then I am trolling. :lol:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Hard to take you seriously with that avatar to be fair!

Also I hope you are aware this will end up on Twitter now.
You’re right tbf. Will have to be careful about how I post, don’t want the guy getting in trouble or twitter ****s using it to act legit.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I know nothing about this guy other then what I have read and seen on clips of him, hoping he will be a success here! Good luck Pablo!

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
YESSSSS!!!!

giphy.gif

He's going to be an absolute hit

Wonder if this will change Xhakas positioning now we have a left footer who can play the passes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom