• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pablo Mari

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Seems like a deal was agreed and we went cold, weird. Maybe something else came up and our January budget is going there.

Underhill

Seems like a deal was agreed and we went cold, weird. Maybe something else came up and our January budget is going there.
This is the only acceptable explanation. While i think we needed to become more "dirty" when it came to transfer dealings, i feel we are going a little too far with it.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

Or we asked what they want for him, Flamengo said €9m and we said “ok”. He’s come over for a medical and we’ve gone “so, how does €9m in the summer sound?” and they’ve told us to **** off.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
how the hell are a handfull of lunatics representative for millions of fans?

I was **** posting, but if I'm being serious for a second, this is not the first time we've had this issue with people related to the club.

Xhaka and the club missed a trick to address this properly and get ahead of it by trying to Justify his actions and making two wrongs a right.

But that's a conversation for another thread.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Wtf, this was a done deal this morning now I've come back to 13 pages and a headline of deals off?

Whats happened? I havent had time too read all the pages but seen discussions off medicals, us being to cheap, Edu not knowing our finances etc?

How have we managed to **** up a deal under £10mil for a player no one has heard of or really even wants? :confused:

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This is still happening

giphy.gif

morpho

Established Member
Obviously failed his medical. Couple of days ago, "nobody" wanted the "City-reject"... Now when we passed, the club failed again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom