• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pablo Mari

Status
Not open for further replies.

goonerfamily

I can't claim to have ever watched this guy or know if he is good or not. I just hope we are basing this off solid scouting and a belief that he can be a first choice starter. There is no point wasting not inconsequential amounts of money on a player who isn't good enough when we can wait until the summer when a lot of interesting options may become available.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I reckon he threw a wobbly back home, after seeing the Emirates and Colney, and Flamengo realised they'd have to give in

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Back on you say?

raul-sanllehi-1b029b50

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Seems bit of a reach to expect the Copa Libertadores winners to loan out their starting CB with no fixed fee... in their ****ing off season.

Why would they? What is possibly in it for them?
Yes Flamengo won't accept that demand he important player for them he could suffer serious injury while he is on loan here it within their right to demand either 9M euros or loan plus obligation to buy in summer.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
An injury away from Zach Medley being our only CB bench option.

The club needs to act.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom