• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pablo Mari: Dream signing or NightMari?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
This guy getting a free pass I see. Absolutely shocking player. That Hudson Odoi run past him wouldn't be allowed in a 5 aside park game.

Makes me absolutely sick when I see who is gonna play CB this year while we've loaned out Saliba

Hes a good backup option, very harsh.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Going hard in the paint damn.

When anyone hits you with the “I’m sure you’re a nice person” you know nothing good is coming :lol:

🤣

We all judge these guys on the pitch but it's so easy to forget they are people as well. I'm sure he's trying his best but he's never going to be near our level. Well the level we should be at anyway.

teamsoutheast

This guy getting a free pass I see. Absolutely shocking player. That Hudson Odoi run past him wouldn't be allowed in a 5 aside park game.

Makes me absolutely sick when I see who is gonna play CB this year while we've loaned out Saliba
Nonsense. We didn't pay a massive fee for him and needed a covering left sided BPD. He was named in the Brasileiro Team of the season and he also won the Serie A title with Flamengo that year.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Harsh :lol:

For me he’s defo better than Sylvestre and Mustafi atleast.

Stepanovs, Silvestre and Squillaci has always been the barometer for me. Even in Arteta's first season I feel like Mustafi had a half decent run but obviously the price goes against him.

You watch Mari and he'll make at least one big mistake every game, be it positionally, lack of pace or poor passing. Unless we consistently play a very deep line he'll never work here.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Nonsense. We didn't pay a massive fee for him and needed a covering left sided BPD. He was named in the Brasileiro Team of the season and he also won the Serie A title with Flamengo that year.
Odoi ran past him like he was a tree and you're giving me this speech. :lol: Not even going into other details of his poor game, just taking the obvious stuff from the surface

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Stepanovs, Silvestre and Squillaci has always been the barometer for me. Even in Arteta's first season I feel like Mustafi had a half decent run but obviously the price goes against him.

You watch Mari and he'll make at least one big mistake every game, be it positionally, lack of pace or poor passing. Unless we consistently play a very deep line he'll never work here.

Yeah Mustafi was the worst kind of bad because he’d have a month of elite form then prolapse in a huge game and would lose it totally.

Then a few months later when everyone else had stunk out the place you give him a chance, he starts off well and the cycle repeats.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Yeah Mustafi was the worst kind of bad because he’d have a month of elite form then prolapse in a huge game and would lose it totally.

Then a few months later when everyone else had stunk out the place you give him a chance, he starts off well and the cycle repeats.

He had a good run up to the semi final with City and I think I remember him making a right mess in the box to nearly let them score early doors. Summed him up.

I still feel if he hadn't got injured that game there's a decent chance Arteta would have continued with him. Don't think Holding really had a sniff in the team up till then.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I’m fine with Mari and his role in the team, but I agree his limitations are too pronounced, with not enough going for him to circumvent.

I keep hoping he will be like Per for us but it’s not happening. Per wasn’t even sick like that as well it’s kinda desperate.

teamsoutheast

Odoi ran past him like he was a tree and you're giving me this speech. :lol: Not even going into other details of his poor game, just taking the obvious stuff from the surface
You say that like it happened all game. Hudson Odoi beat him on that one occasion and you say he's crap based on that 1 moment... :facepalm:

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I’m fine with Mari and his role in the team, but I agree his limitations are too pronounced, with not enough going for him to circumvent.

I keep hoping he will be like Per for us but it’s not happening. Per wasn’t even sick like that as well it’s kinda desperate.

Maybe. Hopefully in 3 months time I'm really eating my words. He's still going to be around so we'll see. Unless Kola has overtaken him in the queue by then of course :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

If I’m Saliba after watching that I’m telling everyone I killed Arteta’s dog.

Getting put in a spliff by Mari for footballing reasons should be a career ender.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

If I’m Saliba after watching that I’m telling everyone I killed Arteta’s dog.

Getting put in a spliff by Mari for footballing reasons should be a career ender.

It boggles the mind. I think everyone should just refrain from even thinking about watching any Saliba matches this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom