• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pablo Mari: Dream signing or NightMari?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner1988TK

Guys the only reason this bum was signed was because he’s left footed and arteta has a fetish/non negotiables for playing cb on the side of their dominant foot. I said this guy and Cedric were bums from the beginning and people were saying they are astute cheap signings. Spending 65k a week on Cedric is 65k too much and whatever Mari is on likewise. They’ve costed us points, squad places and we can’t move them on because of their ridiculous long and expensive contracts. These two and Runarsson literally hit the equivalent of euro millions by being signed here.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
"With this bonus, the club has already added 10 million euros for the sale of the defender. There is still a prospect of receiving another 6 million euros."

yoooo what???
I think they're counting the €5m loan fee from January-June 2020 in that €10m figure 😭

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I think they're counting the €5m loan fee from January-June 2020 in that €10m figure 😭

mascherano.gif

Gunners1616

4 years contract uno....Just like Cedric. No team in PL would get neither of those us.

These are clearly fraudulent deals by Edu and his guys. Same as Runnarson and Willian.

I mean what the hell is all this crap ? If you take so many bad decisions in such a short period you need to be fired asap, not given more money.

GunnerShy

We have a 6ft 4 adonis, who can play the ball and moves like a Rolls Royce plying his trade in Sunny, warm Marseille.

This guy belong in an M&S catalogue modelling cheap knitwear. He shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a football ground. He should take Lego boy and with him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom