• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pablo Mari: Dream signing or NightMari?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

2 games, 2 good peformances and 2 clean sheets.

However he doesnt walk round with a Gucci handbag, dressed like a homeless tranny, twerking on grime MC video, and updating his social media on a nightly basis about his opinion on newest Love Island episode....so he wont poplular amongst a lot of the younger fans no matter what he does on the pitch.
How’s that turning out for you.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Ignoring the fact that Lukaku completely destroyed him, his luck wasn't much better in duels with other Chelsea players. Silvestre feels like a steal compared to this guy

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Quick follow-up, some may counter by saying his year at Flamengo was very successful and he was a key player in a good team, that's true, but to give an idea of how unusual it is for a prime age European player to be playing in Brazil, there is currently just 1 (one) European player playing in the entire Brazilian first division, and that is an Italian player called Eder who moved there at the age of 34.

Eder is actually of Brazilian origin btw.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
At the end of the day he's not picking himself in the team but not a game has went by in his time with us where he hasn't made a huge error of some sort.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Unfortunately he needs to hit his performance related clauses before we are rid off him, everyone involved needs that payday.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I am glad we have funny player thread titles back, rather than just "Pablo Mari: 2019/2020" ...makes the season a little more bearable, in a way.

Tom349

He was poor today no hiding it but compared to Tierney and Holding at least he didn't hide and tried to defend albeit very poorly. So many times today we had pressed Chelsea well only for those two be hiding in own our half allowing Chelsea to get out.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Was going to post he is only fit to be turned into horse glue but it would be an insult to the fine tradition of horse glue manufacture.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Soft very soft look at first goal he was looking for foul done same thing against Sp**s in pre season.

He is 4th-5th choice center back for team who finished 8th and it shows

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
E9ab-B0X0AITiQL

E9aBy1AX0AYIPtu

Too jokes :lol:

mirrorstare

Mari has been very good and reliable for us untill this season where in the first two league games he has been very poor.

Yeah he looked good and reliable warming that bench, unfortunately for us he had to step into the pitch these first two league games.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I can't even criticise him, I expected nothing else, if anything he did slightly better than I thought because I was certain he'd get sent off.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Didn’t expect much from this signing and I’m still so so disappointed with him. How can you justify signing a 27 year old who couldn’t hack European football and had to run off to Brazil. Like, are you seriously telling there wasn’t a single left footed CB we could have signed that’s better than this bum? And that wasn’t even a fully fit Lukaku. The man completed his transfer last week and bullied Mari as if it was nothing.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Didn’t expect much from this signing and I’m still so so disappointed with him. How can you justify signing a 27 year old who couldn’t hack European football and had to run off to Brazil. Like, are you seriously telling there wasn’t a single left footed CB we could have signed that’s better than this ***? And that wasn’t even a fully fit Lukaku. The man completed his transfer last week and bullied Mari as if it was nothing.
When you have Elneny and Xhaka still playing for this club what do you expect? At this club anything goes. Nobody gives a crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom