• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pablo Mari: Dream signing or NightMari?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Lukaku literally toyed with him throughout. Mari has no business being in the squad let alone the starting 11. Seriously, where the hell did we find him?

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
The guy was playing at NAC Breda in Holland a few years go, then he moved back to Brazil to retire. Then Edu came along:

“Pablo is an experienced player who will provide us with additional defensive quality. We have been monitoring Pablo’s career for a while and we are very pleased to have reached agreement with Flamengo for him to join us initially until the end of our season."

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
He's not got the physical traits to play in the league every week, he's too weak and too slow and is not cultured enough to prevent scenarios happening like Mertesacker who shared similar traits.

Funny thing is a lot of people here saw that immediately in his first pl games for us and hoped we wouldn't sign him lol.. I guess the deal was already agreed at the time, so it didn't matter anyway.

Slow and weak is a death sentence.

Malky

Established Member
Train wreck of a signing. Would rather put faith in Saliba than Lurch from Addams Family with less pace and better hair.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Arteta when he hears you can play football without a left-footed CB

b3b.gif

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Very emotional response. We were more defensively assured last season with him in the team.

He had a couple of bad patches in the game today but I still think he played well making good clearances, covered and generally necer hid away.

Barring 2 wins against West Brom and Brighton last season, where both sides offered nothing going forward, he's genuinely made mistakes in every game he's played.

Funny thing is a lot of people here saw that immediately in his first pl games for us and hoped we wouldn't sign him lol.. I guess the deal was already agreed at the time, so it didn't matter anyway.

Slow and weak is a death sentence.

I saw it even before I saw him play for the first time but was told by two mods I would be banned if I was negative about this signing.

I mean how can you not know a player is a bum already if he has to leave Europe to get football?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom