• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pablo Mari: Dream signing or NightMari?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sometimes even I can be wrong, shocking I know. Tbf I don’t think he’s bumbling or makes loads of mistakes he just isn’t up to this level physically.

Ur right. He is so bad you just know its not mistake and you expect him to fail again.

He reminds me of the basket players in Space Jam(with MJ) after the alirns stole their talents. Awful!

Gooner1988TK

It reminded me a lot of the Drogba/Senderos sagas which was the start of my disgruntlement and hatred of numerous squads over the years.

We've actually come full circle.
Yep! Senderos hanging off Drogba’s shoulder like a wailing child before being sent rolling across the various different turfs. It happened to him every single time haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom