• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pablo Mari: Dream signing or NightMari?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I’m just being nice realistically it was a cheapskate agent signing that won’t do much for us in the long run.
I mean, this is true too. I didn’t get this signing myself but it is what it is.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
CHO is a great player, one of the most talented young players around, if not the best young player while running and dribbling.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
That skill by Hudson Odoi was reminiscent of Arshavin’s goal against Blackburn in his first season. Lovely shimmy

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
For people dissing Mari as a squad player, Just remember Unai spent way more on Sokratis & Arsène spend £35m on Mustafi as a starter.
2 CBs right there at over £50M that we had to give away ffs.

Dont even get me started on some of the dross we have had as backups over the years.

mirrorstare

If defence is still a big problem and this guy got nowhere near featuring regularly it's safe to say the gamble failed. His only saving grace is that he was cheap, and that's not really a saving grace

Right now it's one of those cases where you wonder what is it he offers that any young prospect cannot, considering his place in the pecking order.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Baresi would struggle to look good next to Rob Holding. Mari was a pivotal part of that Flamengo team who won the Copa and ran Liverpool all the way in the club Cup.

The Premier League is a different challenge, but after a year of acclimatising, Mari will be more than able back up to Gabriel.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Mari would never let Sterling rise above him to score; Mari can actually pass the ball and finally Mari isn't a bald ****.
Sterling didn’t out jump anybody. Neither Mari nor Holding marked Sterling, he rose unchallenged. There’s not a lot of difference between those two CBs except Holding is on £20K/W and Mari is on £85k/W. Holding isn’t injured as often but doesn’t have an agent who is Edu’s best buddy is all.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
You are partly right though - Sterling only outjunped because the bald prick didn't bother attacking the ball. Mari was nowhere near Sterling as he probably didn't think it was necessary to double up on a five foot player in the air.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
You are partly right though - Sterling only outjunped because the bald prick didn't bother attacking the ball. Mari was nowhere near Sterling as he probably didn't think it was necessary to double up on a five foot player in the air.
What are you like? :lol: I was totally right. Holding’s feet doesn’t leave the floor, he wasn’t out jumped.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom