• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pablo Mari: Dream signing or NightMari?

Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
What are you like? I was totally right. Holding’s feet doesn’t leave the floor, he wasn’t out jumped.

So let's say you win the battle as a pedant. I win the war - that piece of **** Knob Balding cost us a goal by not event attempting to stop an opposition player from getting a free header.

The **** prick.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
So let's say you win the battle as a pedant. I win the war - that piece of **** Knob Balding cost us a goal by not event attempting to stop an opposition player from getting a free header.

The **** prick.
Getting worried about you mate, that’s both gross hyperbole and on line hate against the follicly challenged. 😳

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
This guy is barley a PL player. He makes Rob Holding look like Van Dijk in 1v1 situations.

The people that sanctioned the Mari/Cedric signings shouldn't be in a job.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Shocker of a pre-season for this fraud. Mertesacker with half the IQ.

Thanks Kia.

Kav

Established Member
It is a crap signing.

This forum is funny, I’m always labelled as negative or a moaner but the club finished 8th last season, is mid table today, and has spent record amounts over the last 2 years.
You were spot on.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
4 year contract, 85k a week for this absolute sh*thouse of a defender. This clubs embarrassing. Every attacker he comes up against has a field day against him. This guy is squillaci level bad. Some of the mistakes I’ve seen him make I’ve not even seen at semi pro level. He’s utter sh*te.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
4 year contract, 85k a week for this absolute sh*thouse of a defender. This clubs embarrassing. Every attacker he comes up against has a field day against him. This guy is squillaci level bad. Some of the mistakes I’ve seen him make I’ve not even seen at semi pro level. He’s utter sh*te.
It was a money laundering scheme by Kia and Edu. Arteta is just dumb enough to believe that he was being brought in to help out in defence. Any club that signs a 26 year old player who's never got close to European football deserves all the misery.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
He’s crap every game. Because he has a tan and nice trim the fannys on here let him off.
Just because he can ‘PlAy OuT FrOm ThE bAcK’ people rate this guy. As you said, he gets torn a new a*rsehole every game. Remember his defending last season for Tielamans goal away at Leicester? Shocking.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
I don't think this guy has ever shown that he can play out from the back. He was a cheap signing to cover some depth issues when the team claimed to have no money for signings. They tried to get cute and most of those signings have backfired.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Cheap signing eventually turned out to be very expensive as their contribution is zero but they still waste money through salaries. When you add a couple of other guys who were "cheap", I think we end up paying a substantial sum in the end for players that should never be at the club, and on top of that, they will block younger players progress which hurts even more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom