• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pablo Mari: Dream signing or NightMari?

Status
Not open for further replies.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Cheap signing eventually turned out to be very expensive as their contribution is zero but they still waste money through salaries. When you add a couple of other guys who were "cheap", I think we end up paying a substantial sum in the end for players that should never be at the club, and on top of that, they will block younger players progress which hurts even more

Their mistakes cost us points on the table and money as well. Hidden costs keep adding up. It's just piling up at this rate lol

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Their mistakes cost us points on the table and money as well. Hidden costs keep adding up. It's just piling up at this rate lol
Younger players would cost us points just as they do, but with them, we at least have great future value through sales or them becoming better players. With Mari and co., it's just a waste without any value. It's shocking that management can't understand that concept, at least at Arsenal.

Kav

Established Member
What’s better being cheap and costing us occasionally or being expensive (Xhaka, Mustafi) and costing us frequently though contributing more?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Loaning him, then he gets injured for months after 1 game, then we sign him anyway (even though we already gave Luiz a new deal) and even though he was still injured, we put him (and ****ing Mustafi) in our Europa League squad over Saliba.

Arteta and Edu have to be trying to get sacked so they get a big pay off, nothing else makes sense with what they are doing :lol:

sdotzdot

Established Member
I’ve been saying this from the very beginning that you simply cannot have a player with his lack of athleticism in a back 4 in modern day PL. The only exception is if you had elite reading of the game and tons of experience… yeah that’s not Mari.

It is glaringly obvious, anyone who has watched football knew it was glaringly obvious.

Yet out recruitment team, DOF, and our manager can’t see that.

We are ****ed guys, hit the eject button.

Kav

Established Member
Loaning him, then he gets injured for months after 1 game, then we sign him anyway (even though we already gave Luiz a new deal) and even though he was still injured, we put him (and ****ing Mustafi) in our Europa League squad over Saliba.

Arteta and Edu have to be trying to get sacked so they get a big pay off, nothing else makes sense with what they are doing :lol:
When I was highlighting the strange nature of it all and bringing up the fact that we didn’t register Saliba or Özil I got hammered and called names but this fraud was in the squad and barely made any appearances up to January. When we could have at least had Özil in the squad to help out or have Saliba get game time.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

When I was highlighting the strange nature of it all and bringing up the fact that we didn’t register Saliba or Özil I got hammered and called names but this fraud was in the squad and barely made any appearances up to January. When we could have at least had Özil in the squad to help out or have Saliba get game time.
Tbh it ain’t no different than in real life. Having friends in the right places get you far in life

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Whether it's Mari or Squillaci or Paulista - we always manage to have some invalid in defense playing meaningful minutes when they should be scrubbing toilets

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
Arteta thought this human b1tch would be a better choice than Saliba. ****.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I sussed him out in his first pl game for us when Antonio exposed all his weaknesses in one move.. How can Arsenal scout this guy and think he's good enough?? It's not like he was rated before..

In his defence he shouldn't even play, not his fault he's so out of his depth, he's just not any better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom