• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pablo Mari: Dream signing or NightMari?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GunnerShy

When you are a back up player, playing every now and then, your mistakes are glossed over. Often you are rotated in during the relative easy fixtures.

Teams don't necessarily spend all week preparing to play against you as well.

When you are starting, it all ramps up. He's been unequivocally exposed as a fraud. Most on here had question marks over him but he has fallen apart on the big stage.

I think it reflects very poorly on Mikel.

That he was deemed good enough but Saliba was not and shipped out on loan is wrong and crazy. That in light of Gabby's injury troubles, Saliba was sent at the start of the window rather than kept around until the end of the window as cover is worse. That this bloke is running around stealing not only a living, but a highly rated prospect's minutes is the antithesis of what Arsenal has been as a club for 15 years. Yes, during that time success was limited, but for at least 12 of those 15 years we've been a damn better club than now.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Man was trying to block off Lukaku for the first goal. Lol. That was so stupid. Had he just continued running he would have blocked the cross...........or score an own goal. The point is, he would have got the ball if he was smart.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Another completely pointless signing and addition to the wage bill. See Willian and Cedric for other examples.
Arsenal fans when we make yet another one of these pointless signings: “I don’t see how anyone can have a problem with this signing”
“Good option to have. We can’t have world class players in every position” 😑
Meanwhile we don’t have a world class player in any position

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
E9ab-B0X0AITiQL

E9aBy1AX0AYIPtu

Too jokes :lol:
Mari’s giving Rom a reacharound :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I'd never thought we would ever be able to downgrade on Mustafi

Following this logic...does this mean Ben White is gonna be even worse than the guy, that is worse than Mustafi :lol:

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Should never wear the shirt again.

I’d rather see Chambers and Holding at CB against City than this lad. Should probably offer him to Fulham, Tony Khan might see a 2 in 1 and use him in both the championship and AWW or whatever his **** wrestling thing is.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Following this logic...does this mean Ben White is gonna be even worse than the guy, that is worse than Mustafi :lol:
Haha, no mate, BW had one poor game so far, but I do believe he was kissing covid patients just to dodge Lukaku.:lol: We can **** all we want on Mari but imagine BW getting destroyed like that after we've paid 50M, and I'm 100% it would look very much the same with him :lol:

goonerfamily

Another completely pointless signing and addition to the wage bill. See Willian and Cedric for other examples.
Arsenal fans when we make yet another one of these pointless signings: “I don’t see how anyone can have a problem with this signing”
“Good option to have. We can’t have world class players in every position” 😑
Meanwhile we don’t have a world class player in any position
I've never understood the idea of signing players for depth. Either sign someone to replace a first teamer and the ex-first teamer becomes quality depth or sign a young player with potential. Players like Mari and Cedric make no sense for us and just bloat the squad

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

I've never understood the idea of signing players for depth. Either sign someone to replace a first teamer and the ex-first teamer becomes quality depth or sign a young player with potential. Players like Mari and Cedric make no sense for us and just bloat the squad
This is what I've been saying for years, you're supposed to sign first 11 players and make the previous one take the back up role.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Seriously what is the best team Mari could seriously start on in the Premier League?

He's just nowhere near Arsenal quality, best he could do is probably the 19th placed team in the league...wait...

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Hard to say just how poor Mari is until Arteta's gone. But I suspect he can't believe he got £85k/w. Kia took those newbies to the cleaners. :lol:
Rather like we had to wait for Arsène to go to see how poor 35m Mustafi was or the many other CBs he signed?🤣😜.
I mean Cygan was decent in other leagues but woeful here? So was that down to Arsène?

mirrorstare

Rather like we had to wait for Arsène to go to see how poor 35m Mustafi was or the many other CBs he signed?🤣😜.
I mean Cygan was decent in other leagues but woeful here? So was that down to Arsène?

This was more like signing another Almunia.

Pablo Mari is a player that would struggle in most Segunda Division teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom