• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Pablo Mari (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
5M from Fener lol no way with Turkey inflation, that feels like 20M for them right now. Loan with no option and some wages off the books is the best you’ll get from turkey
They just lost in the CL qualification, so A_G's boy se queda

Last edited:

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Performed very well when he first joined but then had season with a lot of poor performances. Hopefully we can move Mari on.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Please Berlusconi. We might actually get fee if they interested. They also building good team to stay in Serie a

Morning_woody

This ****er is like a rash that no ointment discovered by modern science can seemingly banish.

Well, it's not his fault that Premier League clubs have more money than any other league in the world and are in general overpaying players. Mari is on a 85k weekly, why would he go to a club where he would earn 1/3 of his current wages ? I know I wouldn't.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Well, it's not his fault that Premier League clubs have more money than any other league in the world and are in general overpaying players. Mari is on a 85k weekly, why would he go to a club where he would earn 1/3 of his current wages ? I know I wouldn't.

He's not on £85k ffs. Why would we sign a 4th choice CB from Brazil and give him £85k a week? He's probably on half that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom