• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Pablo Mari (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
We cannot get rid of him cant we? and we also still have Holding on our account.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Who the fvck pays 12 million for Mari? English clubs always overpay for players and expect others to do the same. 12 million is most of udinese budget
We paid almost 3 times that for Mustafi & struggled to give him away!!
Various fees were reported for Mari between 6-14m. I would say he is perhaps an 6-10m player in normal circumstances tbf but since the pandemic the continental market to sell to middle/smaller clubs has crashed. It's why we are struggling to offload torreira & bellerin for reasonable money

TornadoTed

Established Member
The top 5 league clubs alone lost an estimated £5 billion as a result of the Covid pandemic. I don't think most people appreciate just how broke most football clubs are outside the Premier League bubble, I'm not surprised we are struggling to sell the likes of Mari, Bellerin and Torreira.

Tomb Bombadil

We are to be saddled with poor players on big money who seem to have no burning desire to play football. Just ask for £1m and get rid.
And then we need to buy another CB for 5m? Either get a decent fee for around 5m or keep him as BU. I guess you need 5cbs with europe

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
And then we need to buy another CB for 5m? Either get a decent fee for around 5m or keep him as BU. I guess you need 5cbs with europe
Do we really need another CB? Holding is still here and hardly played last season. With Saliba, we now have an extra body. We have enough to get to the January window (barring disaster) and there's no point keeping a player that won't be used. We need to cut our losses on this one and promote the best of our reserves

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

How can he be on a high wage? What is he earning? We dragged him over from Flamengo after he failed to make it in Europe previously and gave him a load of money? Rúnarsson pockets £2m a year, it's a ****ing scandal. Not happy until I see arrests being made.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
How can he be on a high wage? What is he earning? We dragged him over from Flamengo after he failed to make it in Europe previously and gave him a load of money? Rúnarsson pockets £2m a year, it's a ****ing scandal. Not happy until I see arrests being made.
Arrests, sackings, the ****ing lot.

I'm hearing even Matt Turner looks atrocious. What the **** are we doing?

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Here is Seria A salaries from 20/21
serieasalaries.png
The max salary at Udinese is 1m/year, Mari gets ~4m/year at Arsenal.
Make of it what you will.

bergholt

Here is Seria A salaries from 20/21
serieasalaries.png
The max salary at Udinese is 1m/year, Mari gets ~4m/year at Arsenal.
Make of it what you will.

Imagine being on 100k a year sharing a dressing room with a guy earning 31m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom