• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Pablo Mari (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Cedric could be your last warrior standing v AM now, @A__G ...

giphy.webp

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
5m that's fine just anything other than contact termination even tho he still has 2 years in his contract so won't be possible

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Here is Seria A salaries from 20/21
serieasalaries.png
The max salary at Udinese is 1m/year, Mari gets ~4m/year at Arsenal.
Make of it what you will.
I was wondering what happened to Donnarumma’s brother after he left for PSG.

They dumped him to a serie C team. Probably not earning a million either. His nice little life went when his little bro joined PSG :lol:

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I was wondering what happened to Donnarumma’s brother after he left for PSG.

They dumped him to a serie C team. Probably not earning a million either. His nice little life went when his little bro joined PSG :lol:

Same happened with Kakas brother, was punted straight into... The Belgium league if I remember, soon after kaka moved to Madrid.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
5m would actually be a decent fee to get for him. I get that we paid more for him, but it's the best we can do in this situation and we get his massive wages off the books (even if I sort of understand the signing at the time, not really but ok, those wages make no sense).

Tomb Bombadil

Goalkeepers aside Mari is probably the worst player in the first team squad by some distance. This was the signing that put the fear in to me the recruitment / stats teams were out of their depth.
I thought he wasn't that bad when playing for us. Did his job. But might be my bad memory.

What I don't get is how we ended paying sth like £10m for him + £80'000 per Week for player that was playing for Girona & La Coruna (2nd Div), Breda and Flamengo the las 4 years. Mindblowing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom