• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Pablo Mari (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Who the fvck pays 12 million for Mari? English clubs always overpay for players and expect others to do the same. 12 million is most of udinese budget
And then you have fools saying in today's market paying 20M for 100k Eddie's salary is nothing. That's exactly why we are full of deadwood.

Kav

Established Member
He probably gets sold for €5m if we’re lucky. Most likely a few below the one we got for Mavropanos. We really haven’t learned from our past failures.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
He probably gets sold for €5m if we’re lucky. Most likely a few below the one we got for Mavropanos. We really haven’t learned from our past failures.
5m for those clubs is like 50m for us, it's a fair chunk of the budget for the bottom table clubs in Italy or Spain and it's why I believe we aren't getting anything for this, he has no value. For me, it's cool if we can cancel his contract and get rid of the salary burden

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

That's according to local news in Verona. His salary doesn't look problem according to them Mari earn 1.5m a year and we open to sell him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Are all Italian clubs paying to the mafia secretly? Seriously cannot understand there finances.
South Italy yes definitely you don't read about it but i won't be surprised they have control of some clubs. Most Italian clubs owners are Italians you wonder why.

smashed

The only guy who made Lukaku look unplayable... Please remove another Edu/Teta signing.
I hope our optimism isn't misguided with the latest incoming signings...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom