• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Pablo Mari (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I hate these clauses but for these clubs is important they don't want have guy who earn more than 50k in Serie b.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
I hate these clauses but for these clubs is important they don't want have guy who earn more than 50k in Serie b.
Yeah it makes sense. Other way to mitigate risk is to have the player accept a paycut % in case of relegation, but obviously Mari is not risking the goose with the golden eggs.

Never thought I'd be rooting for Berlusconi, though.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yeah it makes sense. Other way to mitigate risk is to have the player accept a paycut % in case of relegation, but obviously Mari is not risking the goose with the golden eggs.

Never thought I'd be rooting for Berlusconi, though.
Lol yeah Berlusconi is dodgy but he work hard to make club successful he also still rich so he only one can give us something for someone like Mari

Halcyon Daze

Doesn’t say how much Edu paid Berlusconi, but nearly done
🔥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom