• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Pablo Mari (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
In terms of PL goals during the 2010s he’s eighth overall. The only players who cost less than him on that list are Kane and Vardy.

Everyone else cost double or triple what he did.

You’re down horrendous if you’re trying to compare him to those Kia dossers.
The comparison is that you actually rate a dosser in Giroud, whereas I've never said I rated either Cedric or Mari. My stance in that screenshot was clear.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The comparison is that you actually rate a dosser in Giroud, whereas I've never said I rated either Cedric or Mari. My stance in that screenshot was clear.

10M cost. Incredible goal record at club and international level.

No chance he’s anything over than mad underrated.

GDeep™

League is very weak
In terms of PL goals during the 2010s he’s eighth overall. The only players who cost less than him on that list are Kane and Vardy.

Everyone else cost double or triple what he did.

You’re down horrendous if you’re trying to compare him to those Kia dossers.
Desperation from @American_Gooner here tbh. It’s starting to get nasty here, have a feeling he’s lashing out now.

Horrible viewing.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Desperation from @American_Gooner here tbh. It’s starting to get nasty here, have a feeling he’s lashing out now.

Horrible viewing.
The desperation is you taking "Mari won't stop the club from signing another CB" and turning that into me rating him as a player.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I called out the money laundering straight away, but this is what Arsenal fans wanted. Wenger was apparently too “clean” and we needed con mans like Kia and Raul to pull strings and navigate the transfer market. That’s what I was told for years on here.

Well, the latter happened and we ended up with absolute dross who Micky isn’t using now. Raul even got removed from his duties.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Was WO
I called out the money laundering straight away, but this is what Arsenal fans wanted. Wenger was apparently too “clean” and we needed con mans like Kia and Raul to pull strings and navigate the transfer market. That’s what I was told for years on here.

Well, the latter happened and we ended up with absolute dross who Micky isn’t using now. Raul even got removed from his duties.

Wengers cleanness cost us Kante.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
People are forgetting Mari was very good for us when he first joined. However 2 very poor performances this season against Chelsea and Brentford and arrival of White has seem him only get a match against AFC Wimbeldon since and has become 5th choice cb behind Gabriel, White, Holding and Chambers.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

If we can offload him we probably should. Don’t really see a need for him. With Saliba coming back in the summer in addition. If we can sell him in January we should.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
In terms of PL goals during the 2010s he’s eighth overall.
Cool? He played 5 1/2 seasons for Arsène Wenger's Arsenal and 2 1/2 for Chelsea in the 2010s. There's nothing impressive about that statistic, lol.

They should change your tag to misleading Giroud stat man.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Cool? He played 5 1/2 seasons for Arsène Wenger's Arsenal and 2 1/2 for Chelsea in the 2010s. There's nothing impressive about that statistic, lol.

They should change your tag to misleading Giroud stat man.

It’s only misleading because you don’t like it.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
It’s only misleading because you don’t like it.
It's not even misleading, that's the thing 😂

A no. 9 that played the whole decade for big teams and finished 8th in scoring in that decade is not impressive at all. There's no doubt players on that list ahead of him who played many less seasons in the league (like Suárez, I bet) in that decade.

I don't dislike it at all, it's funny what straws you will clutch at with Giroud, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom