• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Pablo Mari (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Good luck at Udine Pablo. nice city.

I expect him start games if he succeed i think either them or Watford if they stay up will buy him

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
NINTCHDBPICT000701037541-1.jpg

It's all up to this ugly, ugly bastard now... godspeed Aaron, godspeed!

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

It's all up to this ugly, ugly bastard now... godspeed Aaron, godspeed!
Ødegaard is the captain of Norway. Laca is still here. Gabriel has leadership qualities. Some others too that could have.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
As Dylan sang in 1966

"Where are you tonight, sweet Mari"?
In Udine, apparently

Good luck you handsome devil

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
This guy is worse than Mustafi/Squilaci/Silvestre for me. Proper rubbish player, it's a scandal that we signed him in the first place.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Another poor signing from Edu. Wasn’t it reported that every few appearances added an extra million to his fee. :lol:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Yeah of course he's probably the worst investment the club has ever made, but as a player he was better. Mari isn't a Premier League level footballer, could see it straight away.
No one thought he will be a starter here, just a body for some cover in a top team. Similar to Elneny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom