• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pablo Mari: Dream signing or NightMari?

Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
So what, about €8m total with the loan fee included (think it was €4m loan fee)? Can’t really complain I suppose.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
And he’s only looked good so far. Tall, with an unflustered style and a nice left foot that he uses well. Would most probably do a better job in midfield than Xhaka, if worse came to worse.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He at least have ability to play from back good in air would be very useful backup. Didn't seem he is error prone from the handful of games he played with us I'm interested to see more of him before giving final judgment.

If turn out to be be s**te won't be difficult to sell him wages seem very low

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
His comeback has been pushed back a few times already. Hope to see him back soon, curious how much he has to offer. For that price his signing can certainly be justified. Soares on the other hand..

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
And he’s only looked good so far. Tall, with an unflustered style and a nice left foot that he uses well. Would most probably do a better job in midfield than Xhaka, if worse came to worse.
Not sure I agree he looked good in his three gamesDid well enough against League One opposition, shaky at home to West Ham and struggled massively in the half hour he played against City. I like his profile though, he could turn out useful I think.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Not sure I agree he looked good in his three gamesDid well enough against League One opposition, shaky at home to West Ham and struggled massively in the half hour he played against City. I like his profile though, he could turn out useful I think.
I couldn’t remember the second half v City tbh.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
He at least have ability to play from back good in air would be very useful backup. Didn't seem he is error prone from the handful of games he played with us I'm interested to see more of him before giving final judgment.

If turn out to be be s**te won't be difficult to sell him wages seem very low
Hasn't shown a good level of playing out of the back at all yet.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Shock horror!

Almost like @GDeep™ and his merry band of ****s had no idea what they were talking about again.
You’ll simply be ignored or told that the vice-president isn’t the president and his word shouldn’t be taken as gospel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom